Flyers introduce new mascot named Gritty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner
Dear Gritty,

Please kill the guy who is responsible for putting adds on top of hfboards content. Also could you dismember the guy who's idea was to ask "why did you close the ad" and after telling it was blocking my view still leaving the white box there.

Reactions: Dialamo

IPW

Apr 30, 2012
ft4rVXE.gif

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
Dear Gritty,

Please kill the guy who is responsible for putting adds on top of hfboards content. Also could you dismember the guy who's idea was to ask "why did you close the ad" and after telling it was blocking my view still leaving the white box there.

Become an HF sponsor :nod:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
A source close to the situation tells me that there’s a made for TV docu-drama set to premiere on NBC this Thanksgiving night about him. “Gritty: The Rise of a Philadelphia Hockey Legend.”

It’s about how he went from a life of homelessness and drug addiction, to being taken in by the Snyder family after the late Ed Snyder saw him panhandling at a stoplight three years ago. He was given an entry level job with the Flyers and worked his way up. Finally achieving the impossible dream of sobriety and becoming the Flyers’ mascot.

A gritty and heartwarming tale for the whole family this holiday season. I can’t wait to see it...

Reactions: sabremike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad