Confirmed with Link: Flyers Hire Patrick Sharp as Special Advisor to Hockey Ops

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If the league didn't kick Kane and Toews out of the NHL and make them forfeit their million dollar contracts based on the investigations, why would there be any restrictions placed on Patrick Sharp's employment?

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Your attempted “gotcha” failed miserably. Next time at least make it analogous.
im just happy they are hiring people that know hockey and won it all, like that's such an important thing to have in this fo because just hiring people that arent successful, it's going to create a bad culture because they dont have a blueprint of winning aka ron hextall, especially jones watching the vegas won the cup like tell me he's not taking notes from that.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
im just happy they are hiring people that know hockey and won it all, like that's such an important thing to have in this fo because just hiring people that arent successful, it's going to create a bad culture because they dont have a blueprint of winning aka ron hextall, especially jones watching the vegas won the cup like tell me he's not taking notes from that.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Hextall is so far in the past that he's irrelevant.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Can I get you on the record here since you referenced the craziness of having to act on every rumor you hear…

If you heard about a rumor about sexual assault in your work place, what would you do?
Far too many unknown variables to speculate.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
lol

Already defending it against those damn unreasonable fans who want improvements instead of more former flyers. I’m sure the interview questions will really dig deep.

“Maybe give it a chance” provides most of the entertainment with this team for me. Watching these idiots get excited over nothing, then wallowing in misery when they suck and turning on the guys, then doing it all over again the next time. Inject it straight into my veins I f***ing can’t get enough

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
This will be my last post on this topic - feel free to respond if you feel the need to. I highly doubt I will (unless you ask me about my favorite pizza). I'm honestly trying to be as respectful as I can in this response.

1. You've made assumptions about a situation that you have no information about.

2. Other people have made assumptions on a different situation that they have more information about (Boyton specifically identified Sharp as someone who knew to TSN). You also don't know the full opinions of other people here.

3. You acted as if you were morally superior than others because you abstained from making a determination on Sharp.

4. You've done this exact same thing in another situation, and are completely fine with it.

5. You're completely allowed to hold opinions on certain subjects and abstain from developing opinions on other subjects, but to call people out for it kind of makes you a hypocrite.
whats your fav pizza

Can I get you on the record here since you referenced the craziness of having to act on every rumor you hear…

If you heard about a rumor about sexual assault in your work place, what would you do?
mind my own business as just a rumor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad