Confirmed with Link: Flyers claim Mike McKenna (G) off waivers

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Raffl wasn't even picked in the expansion draft when Vegas could get him for free. I doubt we'd get a lot for him.

However, they did turn down picks for him in 2016 before re-signing. They thought about trading him at the time. Florida would not meet the 2x 2nd round picks asked apparently. But were not crazy far off.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
However, they did turn down picks for him in 2016 before re-signing. They thought about trading him at the time. Florida would not meet the 2x 2nd round picks asked apparently. But were not crazy far off.
Yeah, who knows. Maybe there is a team that thinks he would be the perfect fit for their bottom 6. Stranger things have happened.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
People cry that Scott is gonna force trades to improves this year.
He doesn't do that and people cry they aren't doing anything.

This is all on Hexy, his coach stank can't just be rubbed off, his NHL goalie choices, that 95% of us here predicted would blow up on us has exploded.

Neuvy should never see the ice as a Flyer ever again. He stole 5 mill dollars from us the same way Farmer stole, 30, **** em both

There is a massive middle ground between forcing trades to improve the team this year and not doing anything. Including swapping AMac for Myers, selling Simmonds, giving guys like Lindblom meaningful minutes, hiring a real coaching staff, etc.

Makes sense people will “cry” when they make literally almost every move except the right ones or necessary ones.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I'm down for this! I am excited to tie the NHL record for bad goalies in a season! I'm hoping we can break it. Might as well have something to look forward to this season. I am wanting to trade for Talbot to help Edmonton free up Cap space and make it 8 goalies.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I'm down for this! I am excited to tie the NHL record for bad goalies in a season! I'm hoping we can break it. Might as well have something to look forward to this season. I am wanting to trade for Talbot to help Edmonton free up Cap space and make it 8 goalies.
your optimism gives me hope in these trying times.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Moseyed over to the 'nucks board for a second on account of that thread being on the front news page lol

One of their posters says "Why don't you just keep Hart up?" I wanted to respond, he IS up, and well here's the thing, we don't really have anyone else left..

I felt sad, so I left and had a beer instead.

Welcome and good luck, Mike! We are on the verge of contending for a win

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
it seems the fan base is united in negativity, including myself.

Personally, I was on board with Hextall.
So I guess all the people who liked Hextall are now on board with all the people who are discontented which is everyone else.
We're all opposed to the rudderless direction.

This is the most united the fan base has been since the acquisition of Lindros...... just talking out my ass here with this final statement,

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Why the hell is such a big deal being made out of this on twitter? Like this guy has all of a sudden become viral for literally no reason.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Why the hell is such a big deal being made out of this on twitter? Like this guy has all of a sudden become viral for literally no reason.

Because his wife started complaining about him being away from the kids. Apparently he is being forced to be a journeyman goalie. He cant get a job that allows his family stability...because reasons.

Reactions: Lurch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad