Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2021

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
454932021.gif

Buffalo GM Mock Kevyn Adams again finds himself torn between a defense prospect and a forward prospect.

This time, Adams gives the signal to go with the forward, who reminds him a bit of Ryan O'Reilly, and who should have a strong improvement trajectory as he physically matures and fills out.

Ron-Howard-1.jpg

With the 81st pick in the 2021 Fake Draft, the Buffalo Sabres select Wyatt Johnston, C, Windsor (OHL).

johnston-IMG_7794-1024x683.jpg

Buffalo Sabres Selections
1 - 1 - Buffalo - Brandt Clarke, D, HC Nove Zamky (Slovakia)
2 - 33 - Buffalo - Zachary L'Heureux, LW, Halifax (QMJHL)
2 - 55 - Buffalo - Logan Mailloux, D, SK Lejon (HockeyEtten)

3 - 81 - Buffalo - Wyatt Johnston, C, Windsor (OHL)

@BestPlayerAvailable is up.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
454932021.gif

Buffalo GM Mock Kevyn Adams again finds himself torn between a defense prospect and a forward prospect.

This time, Adams gives the signal to go with the forward, who reminds him a bit of Ryan O'Reilly, and who should have a strong improvement trajectory as he physically matures and fills out.

Ron-Howard-1.jpg

With the 81st pick in the 2021 Fake Draft, the Buffalo Sabres select Wyatt Johnston, C, Windsor (OHL).

johnston-IMG_7794-1024x683.jpg

Buffalo Sabres Selections
1 - 1 - Buffalo - Brandt Clarke, D, HC Nove Zamky (Slovakia)
2 - 33 - Buffalo - Zachary L'Heureux, LW, Halifax (QMJHL)
2 - 55 - Buffalo - Logan Mailloux, D, SK Lejon (HockeyEtten)

3 - 81 - Buffalo - Wyatt Johnston, C, Windsor (OHL)

@BestPlayerAvailable is up.
And now I have no one left

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Looks like I am putting a lot of stock in the opinions of players which are based on one tournament, but it seems like just as good a plan as anything in this crazy year. Like for example, I don't know if you heard, but the Flyers would have been fine and huge total contenders if it weren't for the Covid Break TM.

I got some stud forwards who are definitely going to work out and in no way bust, so I think I'll take a defenseman who will definitely also work out. I think this is great value at this slot.

"I liked him," said one scout. "He moved the puck, he skated, he looked smart and he looks thick. His puck game was as good as anybody out there. He helped himself; he caught my eye for sure. He was easy to find because he was around the puck."

"Chayka was the guy the scouting world was interested in and (this guy) kind of stole his thunder," said another scout. "He did himself a lot of good with North American scouts not being able to go over there right now."

Source: [REDACTED]

900704154.jpg

Calgary Flames - D Kirill Kirsanov, SKA St. Petersburg

@SanBlom go ahead and pick someone for the VERY exciting and dynamic New York Islanders.

CeKu5TJ.gif

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Looks like I am putting a lot of stock in the opinions of players which are based on one tournament, but it seems like just as good a plan as anything in this crazy year. Like for example, I don't know if you heard, but the Flyers would have been fine and huge total contenders if it weren't for the Covid Break TM.

I got some stud forwards who are definitely going to work out and in no way bust, so I think I'll take a defenseman who will definitely also work out. I think this is great value at this slot.

"I liked him," said one scout. "He moved the puck, he skated, he looked smart and he looks thick. His puck game was as good as anybody out there. He helped himself; he caught my eye for sure. He was easy to find because he was around the puck."

"Chayka was the guy the scouting world was interested in and (this guy) kind of stole his thunder," said another scout. "He did himself a lot of good with North American scouts not being able to go over there right now."

Source: [REDACTED]

900704154.jpg

Calgary Flames - D Kirill Kirsanov, SKA St. Petersburg

@SanBlom go ahead and pick someone for the VERY exciting and dynamic New York Islanders.

CeKu5TJ.gif
You keep Chayka's name out yo mouf!

The exciting/dynamic New York Islanders will take a shot at this beautiful tiny young man:
Marcus Almquist
Marcus Almquist - Elite Prospects

@Hexy4
Go get em Bruins. I think it's time for a blow up! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad