Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2021

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Sorry for the delay. I was actually doing curls this time.

Montreal selects Sean Tschigerl.
(T is silent).

We're a little upset with the last pick as we know you need big defensemen to win in the playoffs, but this is a bet on skating, overall athleticism, and minor hockey pedigree translating into an impact Junior player over the next two seasons. Accounted for nearly 20% of Calgary's goals this year.

He can wheel.

@Young Sandwich is on the clock.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

We're a little upset with the last pick as we know you need big defensemen to win in the playoffs, but this is a bet on skating, overall athleticism, and minor hockey pedigree translating into an impact Junior player over the next two seasons. Accounted for nearly 20% of Calgary's goals this year.

He can wheel.

-1 again.

Haanz

Mar 2, 2013

He can wheel.

giphy.gif

Tschigerl was my second BPA at pick 68, and I was REALLY hoping he'd fall to my next pick at 100. That kid is going to make a great pro. He had a very strong finish to the season and I can see his production absolutely exploding next year.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
giphy.gif

Tschigerl was my second BPA at pick 68, and I was REALLY hoping he'd fall to my next pick at 100. That kid is going to make a great pro. He had a very strong finish to the season and I can see his production absolutely exploding next year.

Yeah, I really like him and I wasn't expecting to. I don't know what happened last year. Calgary wasn't good, especially after Zamula went down, and he got buried in the lineup, but he was quite good in the games I saw. The skating gives him a pretty solid floor for a mid-round pick and there is some untapped skill in there as well which could make him a mid-6 guy in the NHL. Still probably low odds but he has legit upside.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

(T is silent).

He can wheel.

-1 again.
Out of my list of 6 guys I got 1 :(

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: