Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2019

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Found a better picture for my sleeper pick! Remember this beauty....169 is a steal I tell ya! Look at the Eichelness to his face and hair.
Dy1myz3U0AA6PoP.jpg

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
You can autopick for me. Give me a rugby player who I can groom into a power forward!
Rugby union

Jordan Larmour (3) (Leinster & Ireland)
As the commentator Nick Mullins put it recently, “Forget phone-boxes, he could beat people in a mobile-phone case.” Still only 21, he is one of those players who quickens the pulse whenever he gets the ball. He has had to be patient for both club and country but he is now a nailed-on starter for Leinster and is getting there with Ireland. His emergence has brought the best out of Rob Kearney so Larmour only has two Ireland starts to his name, but it is easy to see him lighting up next year’s World Cup, producing the kind of performances he did against Italy last autumn, running in a hat-trick including one sensational try. Joe Schmidt can be conservative when it comes to introducing new players and he will not be seduced by the footwork if the rest of Larmour’s game – the less flashy parts – are not up to it. But there is every reason to believe it will be next year, both during the Six Nations as Ireland look to defend the title, and at the World Cup, where he can run amok on the fast pitches in Japan. Gerard Meagher

Jordan Larmour in action for Leinster. Photograph: Sheridan/INPHO/Rex/Shutterstock

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly
I don’t see him picked but if he is please feel free to autopilots. The Toronto maple leafs select Roman Basran. Next up will be pm’d

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Campbell is a nice 7th rd. steal. Was wondering when he’d finally go.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
To close out their 2019 Mock, the Rangers, with pick 205 of the 7th rd., select Dmitri Sheshin, LW, Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk, MHL.

This guy is a shrimp, but he sure can play. Sick hands & release, & a great motor. Top 2 rounder if he’s bigger.

29156.jpg

Rags Final Mock:

1 - 2 - NYR - Kaapo Kakko, RW, TPS (SM-Liiga)
1 - 22 - NYR - Jakob Pelletier, LW, Moncton (QMJHL)
2 - 37 - NYR - Nick Robertson, C/LW, Peterborough (OHL)
2 - 49 - NYR - Yegor Afanasyev, F, Muskegon (USHL)
2 - 62 - NYR - Henry Thrun, D, USNTDP (USHL)
3 - 68 - NYR - Albert Johansson, D, Farjestad (SuperElit)
4 - 112 - NYR - Domenick Fensore, D, USNTDP (USHL)
5 - 130 - NYR - Trent Miner, G, Vancouver (WHL)
6 - 161 - NYR - Trevor Janicke, RW, Central Illinois (USHL)
7 - 205 - NYR - Dmitri Sheshin, LW, Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk (MHL)

Much thanks to @Chuck Downie !
@Strawberry Fields is up with Team Gloria for pick 206.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad