Confirmed with Link: Flyers acquire Schlemko & Froese from Montreal in exchange for Weise & Folin

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Ok nevermind...my mind read Byron and I was excited for a brief second

Reactions: Lurch

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
LOL. This is the definition of trash for trash. But the salaries basically even out, it gives Weise a chance to play in the NHL with a prior team, the Flyers can call up Myers, and the Phantoms get two good AHL players.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
So what's the rep on Folin? Stay-at-home bottom pairing guy? Can he skate?

MTL fans actually liked Weise here. But yeah, we also realise he more or less took your money and sat on it. Let's see if he gets motivated being back in town.

Froese is a very honest AHL-er. Schlemko got hurt like 5 times and never got going.

It's really a nothing trade in the big picture. Teams got rid of players they didn't want and maybe Froese gets a better chance to play in Philly.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
I'm glad Weise is gone anytime I see him I think of Dave Hakstol playing him over more deserved options, sad thing I can say that for any number of mediocre to poor players that have moved on and even some still calling Philly home.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Hmmm..yay? At least Newt The centaur is gone but he already was. I actually didn't hate Folin as a 6/7.

This better not affect Myers playing (probably won't).

Reactions: Pantokrator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad