Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
My first restaurant job was restocking the salad bar at the State College Hoss's at 16! I met many excons and smoked copious amounts of marijauna with them back when marijuana seemed dangerous!

Marijuana IS dangerous, pixies.

You ever eaten an entire pineapple after getting ripped because it was just so damned delicious and life is beautiful? Consequences, my man. MESSY consequences.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The dishwasher died from an OD so yeah.

He must have taken quite a few marijuanas to OD on it. I heard you need to inject at least 10 doobies to do that.

Or wait... do you mean the actual DISHWASHER OD'd... as in the machine. Because that's far f***in out, man.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Gimme another sweep. Get it over with quickly and start the fireworks show this summer. I'm here for the chaos since there's no way in hell this team's gonna win the Cup.

All I want is for it to a failure of biblical proportions, the bigger the better. I want something that will really shake the brass to their last molecule and makes them really shake this team up, down to the core. Missing the PO would have been ideal, bet here we are ...

Obviously the cosmetic changes inplemented in the last few postseasons didn't do the trick, that much is clear.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
All I want is for it to a failure of biblical proportions, the bigger the better. I want something that will really shake the brass to their last molecule and makes them really shake this team up, down to the core. Missing the PO would have been ideal, bet here we are ...

Obviously the cosmetic changes inplemented in the last few postseasons didn't do the trick, that much is clear.

Weird take from a "fan".

You should try rooting for the Pens to win. It's pretty fun. I got a cheap ticket to game 5 of the SCF in PIT because of "fans" like you. Most enjoyable hockey game I've been to.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Weird take from a "fan".

You should try rooting for the Pens to win. It's pretty fun. I got a cheap ticket to game 5 of the SCF in PIT because of "fans" like you. Most enjoyable hockey game I've been to.

The team has been stagnating since 2017 SCF. Everyone in the roster has come and gone since then, except the "core". The team keeps stagnating. The bottom line is obvious: the "core" isn't getting it done, it's unable to get it done. So we really have only two choices:
to rebuild the core while there's still a little time left, and try to win one more Cup,
or
if you think that the core is too washed out by now - then don't waste time and start building the new generation Penguins.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
My biggest concern all year is they can’t seem to go 2-3 games without taking a game off. And yes, last night was coming off tough games v quality opponents. But in playoffs every team is quality, and at this rate they won’t make it thru a 7-game series without taking 1-2 games off.
And that’s aside from the issues of L1 getting owned.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
The guy who won 9 straight playoff series and 2 Cups between 2016-2018 suddenly can't coach a talented roster.

The overreactions of this board are such high comedy it's hard to believe that it's free.

People change, they become narrow-minded, they get entrenched in their ideas. Hockey and life are about what you have you done lately. Don't act like past success is some set in stone freebie for what you do in the future.

Reactions: Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
My biggest concern all year is they can’t seem to go 2-3 games without taking a game off. And yes, last night was coming off tough games v quality opponents. But in playoffs every team is quality, and at this rate they won’t make it thru a 7-game series without taking 1-2 games off.
And that’s aside from the issues of L1 getting owned.

I read something today that put this at ease a little bit in terms of scheduling, but yeah this is my biggest concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad