Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ 2K22 Tunguska "Grison" 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
If Holtby wasn't a basket case before this game, I think he's pretty much done now.
Hopefully they can finish this thing without hanging Samsonov out to dry.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I think it’s fair to say that Reirden has serious warts as a coach. The turnovers and carelessness with the puck have been staples of his teams. He has been bailed out by great individual play but it’s not going to fly in the playoffs. He may get better with time but right now we may very well have wasted our core’s window.

I would very seriously consider at least changing the defensive and PP staff roles. Maybe Todd needs to be more hands on.

discobob

Listen... do you smell something?
Dec 2, 2009
Everything
Oh please. This is on the players. Its not like the coach told them to play flat all game long, or forgot to tell them "play good". The players have to be responsible for this.

Nope, this one's on the concession stand workers... they just didn't bring their A-game, and it shows...

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Holtby left with Mitch Korn

it’s not all on holtby though tonight, the team looks like hot garbage, they were too worried about tonight’s theme, “ovie and 700 goals.”

reirden is not a good coach, not even close. again, he’s a mediocre coach at best who was handed the keys to a used Ferrari, now it’s beginning to run like shit and he doesn’t know how to fix it.

Reactions: troyerlaw and Heath

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Holtby left with Mitch Korn

it’s not all on holtby though tonight, the team looks like hot garbage, they were too worried about tonight’s theme ovie and 700 goals.

reirden is not a good coach, not even close. again, he’s a mediocre coach at best who was handed the keys to a used Ferrari, now it’s beginning to run like **** and he doesn’t know how to fix it.

Uh oh... in coming Trashcat reply about Caps at the top of the standings. You done it now.

Reactions: Blades of Steel

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Should of started the 3rd with Sammy.

It’s apparent this team plays differently in front of him.

This will result in a ‘players meeting‘ after the game.

good news: I bought some fancy Jameson this afternoon and it’s working.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Do you actually think there are coaches that go... "hey guys, lets play flat today.."?

Some coaches just aren't winners... Other teams figure it out and fire them asap... we for some reason can't.

Like I said, our ownership just doesn't have the balls.

When you say some coaches just aren't winners, how many of them are 84-39-13 overall?

Is your definition of "not a winner" someone who's team never lays an egg like this, because this happens to everyone eventually. Its just hyperbole, but how about we give him through the playoffs before we fire him?

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Maybe we should trade Holtby. The d for whatever reason just isn’t working here in front of him and Holtby has zero confidence. He had a good game the other night - but now 6 goals against. I just don’t see him getting hot bc he hasn’t put together any streak for a long time now.

Haha that's hilarious. Who the f*** is going to trade for Holtby? He has absolutely NO value.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
When you say some coaches just aren't winners, how many of them are 84-39-13 overall?

Is your definition of "not a winner" someone who's team never lays an egg like this, because this happens to everyone eventually. Its just hyperbole, but how about we give him through the playoffs before we fire him?

Really... So you think Rierds is the reason why they're one of the top teams in the league for the last decade plus? Almost every coach we had in here had this team at the top of the standings.

Like I said, 99% of the coaches in the league would have this team at the top.

Todd Lazarchick

Oct 15, 2019

It isn't "just an egg". The team has had the same problems since December and haven't done a thing to fix them.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad