Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ 2K22 Tunguska "Grison" 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
So smart the way this organization does things. Seriously.

I couldn't be more impressed if one of us was running the team. ;)

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
That Hungarian fella needs to come out with a statement type of game to shut this talk about top-4 D down for good. Let's see if he's up to the task.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Only real concern with that lineup is the top line's speed. 34-year-old Ovi, 32-year-old Nicky, and 33-year-old Oshie... that line ain't winning any fastest skater competitions. Oshie is great along the boards (and at a lot of other things) but Wilson's speed and forechecking ability really opens things up for 19 and 8.

Reactions: Bananas

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Love this lineup.

Best lineup without making any moves.

In an ideal world I would love to see a third line left wing with a bit more grit and offense to push down Hagelin to the fourth line and Leipsic out of the lineup as he hasn’t brought much lately.

Defensively if Ferhervary can hold his own they should look at a top four left defenseman to push Kempny down the lineup.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Eight games until the deadline, this is what you run with and see if they need to make a move.

I don't want to hear about the playoffs are a whole different level, IF Fehrevary proves worthy they you give him the shot, the same way you gave Djoos the shot in 2018.

Reactions: crab

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Well, they had a blast in Tunguska...

(X-files theme plays)

I remember that one of the biggest meteor explosions recorded was in Tunguska Siberia early 1900s. It exploded right above the surface so there is no large crater but it flattened everything around it for acres.

God, I'm such a nerd.

Who's in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad