News Article: Fluto: Milan Lucic under trade consideration by Bruins

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
But if the thought is that he is after 7 years that is a hard sell, would leave millions on the table. They know powerforwards aren't worh nowhere near that after 30.

It's a hard sell but if they can do it then great. But we really can't expect him to take that, he is ufa and still elite.
sorry, how is lucic elite in any way?

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
I think Hall or Yak are more likely acquisitions from Edmonton. Both play with the physicality that Neely is looking for; Yak, in particular, is physical for a little guy. If he adds a Marchand-esque edge to his attitude, he'd be a nice fit.

Eberle is a softer player, less of a fit. Though I'd still take him on our top line.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
He's not really elite, but decent scoring power forwards are rare, and I think Lucic would be prized by a number of teams.

He could be the kind of asset to build a significant trade upon.
oh i agree but to say he is elite is so wrong. he would be involved in a big deal though.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
That was the headline. There's nothing in that article that even hints that the Bruins are considering trading Lucic. It simply states that it's an option to consider.

I'm late to the party on this thread, and I don't want to read all 30 pages, so I apologize if this has been mentioned, but while I know nothing of his family situation, with the recent passing of his father I wonder if he'd be looking to get moved out west, to be closer to home.

I could be entirely off base here, but it's something that I'd consider if I were 3,000 miles from home.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I'm late to the party on this thread, and I don't want to read all 30 pages, so I apologize if this has been mentioned, but while I know nothing of his family situation, with the recent passing of his father I wonder if he'd be looking to get moved out west, to be closer to home.

I could be entirely off base here, but it's something that I'd consider if I were 3,000 miles from home.

Perhaps, but he could just as likely consider Boston his home now.

Losing a parent sucks, but after a certain period of time you get back to life and work as you know it.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Eberle is Brad Boyes Jr.. Soft permiter player who relies on heavy PP TOI & brings zero to the table but his 25ish goals. Not a guy you go to war with.. Pass

I think he is a bit better than that (he can skate at least), but Eberle is an easy pass for me. To me he is Marchand without the nasty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad