Pre-Game Talk: Florida vs. Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
About our 2nd line Bourque-Pleks-Gionta.

Positives:
-Lots of speed
-Bourque is a "gros bonhomme", will bring more size to that line.

Negatives:
-Who's passing the puck? Basically a "skate fast and shoot" Line.

Hopefully, they develop some type of synergy together.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Agreed.

Also, Kaberle and Diaz should switch spots. And good for Emelin, sticking on the first pairing while we wait for Subban.

I actually saw a tweet saying that pratice pairings for D were

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Diaz
Kaberle-Bouillon

68*

About our 2nd line Bourque-Pleks-Gionta.

Positives:
-Lots of speed
-Bourque is a "gros bonhomme", will bring more size to that line.

Negatives:
-Who's passing the puck? Basically a "skate fast and shoot" Line.

Hopefully, they develop some type of synergy together.

Plekanec can pass the puck.. if he doesn't play scared.

FLA has some big D so I expect another "I'm too scared to go get the puck" type of game from our manlets.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Plekanec can pass the puck.. if he doesn't play scared.

FLA has some big D so I expect another "I'm too scared to go get the puck" type of game from our manlets.

The only real physical D they have is Ellerby.. Jovanovski and Kuba have size but no one is scared of them then they have smaller guys like Campbell and Weaver, I highly doubt our team will be scared of their D.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
The only real physical D they have is Ellerby.. Jovanovski and Kuba have size but no one is scared of them then they have smaller guys like Campbell and Weaver, I highly doubt our team will be scared of their D.

Plus ask Ryan White about Erik Gudbranson haha

jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Kulikov? and also Gudbranson had he not been injured.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Habs will win tonight if for no other reason than Panthers will be tired. Plus we should have a good bounceback after a horrible game against the Laffs. I predict 5-2 Habs

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Habs will win tonight if for no other reason than Panthers will be tired. Plus we should have a good bounceback after a horrible game against the Laffs. I predict 5-2 Habs

If they're that tired after 8 months off, then they shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
thanks gusy with the streams. I wish I was in Montreal still so we could all catch a game and beer.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Let's satisfy our melodramatic and gutless fanbase with this image:

LemanRussAnnihilator00.png

Maybe one day they will grow some balls again and wish for us to win games

Ha! nice.

Cautious optimism is all one can really afford with this team, but that's where I am, i.e., let's win, GO HABS GO! It's getting into desperate times here. A win tonight could bring us even with... THE LEAFS!:scared:

PricePkPatch*

Ha! nice.

Cautious optimism is all one can really afford with this team, but that's where I am, i.e., let's win, GO HABS GO! It's getting into desperate times here. A win tonight could bring us even with... THE LEAFS!:scared:

I don't mind cautious optimism.

I just piss on full-on tank craving. It's a downward spiral with no end. For if we end 15th one year, there is simply no chance for us to make the playoff next year, so might as well try to end last then as well.

And then, if we end 15th, there is simply no chance for us to make the playoff next year...

And so on.. so on... so on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad