Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Gionta-Plekanec-Bourque

Gallagher-Galchenyuk-Prust

Moen-White-Armstrong

Andrei Markov-Alexei Emelin

Tomas Kaberle-Josh Gorges

Francis Bouillon-Raphael Diaz

Eller, Weber & Blunden not playing.

Florida lost 4-o in Ottawa yesterday. Boring game. Kovalev and Huberdeau didn't show up (normal for a rookie).

Got tickets for the game first time !

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
3-0 Florida

Kovalev x2
Soupy

Gallagher - Galchenyuk - Prust completely useless.
Bouillon 6 min PP TOI
Kaberle -2
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Cole invisible
Fans chant PKs name.

The blame will be put on Therrien for his line combos, #FireTherrien trending worldwide.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Eller benched already oh my it begins.

At least we will see Galchenyuk at center and Gallagher on his wing.

I expect Kovalev to show up tonight.

Go Habs Go!

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Galchenyuk and Gallagher are on a 5 game trial. Eller won't be benched for long. Florida is a soffff team so it makes sense to give Gallagher a go against them. The newly signed Armdog and Prust will be given time. White could have been sent off but whaddayagonna do.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Is the lineup confirmed?

Is Therrien really benching Eller? Oh my!

I think Eller should play a lot better but he doesn't deserve to be benched.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
#fireTherrien

:sarcasm:

But seriously, his comments about Eller are ridiculous. "He didn't show enough intensity". In his 9 minutes of ES ice time. Go figure.

PricePkPatch*

Let's satisfy our melodramatic and gutless fanbase with this image:

LemanRussAnnihilator00.png

Maybe one day they will grow some balls again and wish for us to win games

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I watched the Ottawa-Florida game last night and it kind of worries me how bad Florida was (as in they'll want to bounce back). Having said that, I think you see a more cohesive Habs team tonight and Montreal wins a close one. Whoever wins the special units battle will likely come out on top. Looking forward to seeing Gally and Gally play together. And Prust looked to me like one of the better forwards last game so should be and interesting line, though I don't see it lasting the whole game. I think Gallagher can provide a needed offensive spark tonight. Looking forward to seeing what he brings.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Eller will come in for Galchenyuk next game probably if we lose again. Benchings are no big deal right now and especially not with 18-20 yr old players. Hope nobody freaks out if that happens. They have 5 games to play him but it doesn't mean he has to play every one of them.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
We just need to perform the way we did mid-way through the 2nd and in the 3rd of last game. I think we'll do good this game.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I just hope the PP looks somewhat more organized. Not necessarily score each time but at least look dangerous and get chances. Guys were way too static last game on the PP and other than when Gio scored there were no bodies in front of the net. I was watching Ottawa's PP last night and guys are constantly rotating, changing positions etc.

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Let's satisfy our melodramatic and gutless fanbase with this image:

LemanRussAnnihilator00.png

Maybe one day they will grow some balls again and wish for us to win games

Hey guys, PricePkPatch bases his masculinity on his desire for a pro sports team to win games. This guy must be a true badass!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Benching Eller is understandable considering Gallagher was to be given a chance and Galchenyuk an opportunity to play his natural position. Kind of excited to see what they'll do!

Hoping Cole-DD-Patch bounce back from that awful game on Saturday, and Bourque keeps up his solid play. Also looking forward to watching Markov and Emelin.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Games against the Panthers at the Bell are always boring, and with the Panthers playing last night I don't think it's going to be any better in terms of a show

Sucks for Eller but I hope the Gally and Gallagher line do well:yo:

StopTheClock

Sep 20, 2011
I dont mind scratching Eller for a game, agree he hasn't been used right, but he also hasn't looked good from what I see. should wake him up. do I remember him being sat last year, and playing better after?

can't wait for tonight. will be good game to watch Im thinking

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
3-0 Florida

Kovalev x2
Soupy

Gallagher - Galchenyuk - Prust completely useless.
Bouillon 6 min PP TOI
Kaberle -2
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Cole invisible
Fans chant PKs name.

The blame will be put on Therrien for his line combos, #FireTherrien trending worldwide.

I can see that happening sooner rather than later.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
I dont mind scratching Eller for a game, agree he hasn't been used right, but he also hasn't looked good from what I see. should wake him up. do I remember him being sat last year, and playing better after?

can't wait for tonight. will be good game to watch Im thinking

Smells like a 4 goal game doesn't it?

:D

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
Gallagher will bring speed to a very slow looking team. It will be fun to see him in action alongside Prust and Galchenyuk.

Tonight is the night we go back to 0,500 hockey!

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Really looking forward to this game, I was making sausages with my cousins during the Leaf game and only got to watch intermittently.

Sad to see Eller out but it is early and i can understand with the rookies being shuffled in, Lars will get his opportunities this year. Excited to see what Gally can do.

Hopefully Kovalev isn't on as he will no doubt want to pot a few tonight. Florida looked bad last night so hopefully the boys can take advantage of the back to back games, go Habs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad