Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I think you have to start up and set up a new league. I dont think it can just be passed off like that, I never remember yahoo letting you do that. You'll have to set up a new one, and then get all your invites out.

It can be done. We do it in the Hockey Leagues to transfer Commish duties when teams move up or down.

All you have to do is go to Commissioner Duties tab and then look for a tab that says transfer Commish duties. Both you and the manager you want to transfer commish duties to have to have joined the league already.

Oh, and don't forget to send me an invite please. I'm replacing FP-Punk since he is not playing this season.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
It can be done. We do it in the Hockey Leagues to transfer Commish duties when teams move up or down.

All you have to do is go to Commissioner Duties tab and then look for a tab that says transfer Commish duties. Both you and the manager you want to transfer commish duties to have to have joined the league already.

Oh, and don't forget to send me an invite please. I'm replacing FP-Punk since he is not playing this season.

Check that out NJ_, and let me know. If if cant happen, Ill create a new one.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Thanks to pb for volunteering, Id def like to keep the yahoo league goin, didnt like espn much...

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Sucks to lose 2 guys, we need a replacement...
Who do we have for this year and what day/time is the draft?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
So this is the league so far:

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-09%20at%207.18.43%20PM_zpswaf9xeys.png

Is everyone in the photo participating this season? If so, then there is one spot left. Let me know so I can remove who is not playing this year, so we can fill the spots.

I just chose Sunday, August 21st for the draft, at 2PM Eastern Time. Let me know if this works for some people. We have to be able to play with the time a bit, since we have some players living in Europe. Personally, anything up until 5 PM Eastern Time works for me.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
PB, I'll PM you my email for the invite. FPP, sorry to see you leave the league and thanks again for letting me have your spot.

Draft time is good anytime for me on a Sunday.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
So this is the league so far:

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-09%20at%207.18.43%20PM_zpswaf9xeys.png

Is everyone in the photo participating this season? If so, then there is one spot left. Let me know so I can remove who is not playing this year, so we can fill the spots.

I just chose Sunday, August 21st for the draft, at 2PM Eastern Time. Let me know if this works for some people. We have to be able to play with the time a bit, since we have some players living in Europe. Personally, anything up until 5 PM Eastern Time works for me.

Looks good to me.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
PB - the draft is set for 1week from now n I still haven't received an invite? I PM'd you my info, let me know please? I'd like to get in a few days in advance so I can scout my team and maybe do mock draft.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
PB - the draft is set for 1week from now n I still haven't received an invite? I PM'd you my info, let me know please? I'd like to get in a few days in advance so I can scout my team and maybe do mock draft.

I've been quite busy this past week. I'm going to get everything done soon.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Ok, so this is what I have so far:

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-17%20at%208.27.17%20PM_zpszsxxqxot.png

Is everyone above ready to go for this season?

Beezer was invited, so that leaves one spot left. Let me know who wants in.

I also changed the draft time to 4PM Eastern Time, this Sunday. Let me know if this works out better for everyone.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I am waiting on a response from someone. We still have almost 5 hours until the draft. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP.

I'm ready! Is Florida Gators- Tyler Durden?

I just hope everyone's hatred for the Giants trumps their will to steal my first overall pick.

I'll just settle for my claim on a certain first pick at royalty in the hockey league and not be greedy…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad