Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Hey everyone, just wanted to post this and see who is interested in doing fantasy football again? I've had the most fun doing it with everyone on the Florida Panthers forum. I've done it the last 2 seasons and have won the last 2 times, still want to defend my title, anyone think they can crush the streak?

Here is the link to last years fantasy football page
http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2012/343118

Here is a link to the settings we've always used
http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2012/343118/settings

finsfan2781 aka Pinky's Record Store was the commissioner last year and did a fantastic job and I nominate him to be the commissioner again this year. I really hope we get people who are huge football fans and enthusiastic about it just as I am. I think last year we had maybe 2 people give up during the season, I hope this season we have everyone follow it till the end.

Here is the link to the managers of last season:
http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2012/343118/teams

Lets get this started cause I'm ready to defend my title! Going for a 3 peat!

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Hey all, I was just thinking about this years fantasy football. August will be a very busy month, but I should still have time to set up and run this year's league again. I will set it up at some point today, and PM the league invite page to the ones who want it, and open it to the first come first serve responses on our Panthers boards, like usual. So far the 4 above, plus me makes 5. Next 7 responses will get the invite. As always, it will be a 12 team yahoo league, standard scoring, with only two changes. DEFENSE 4th down stops are worth 2 points and I added a 7th bench spot.

Again, this will be first come, first serve and the first 12 responses get the invite and are looking at 3 dates for the draft, so lets see what date and time work best for the majority. Looking at:

Thursday, August 22, 8:30 PM EST
Saturday, August 31, 1:00 PM EST
Sunday, September 1, 1:00 PM EST

Lets kick off another season of Florida Panthers FF!

Last edited:

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Ok, league is all set up and the first 4 people above have PMs sent to them with the league ID # to join. Let me know which of the 3 dates works best for you for the draft.

Next 7 Panthers fan responses will get the invite. First come, first serve.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
i dont know a whole lot about football, is it complicated? i have the time to do it but i wouldn't know enough, so if there's noone else to take the spots i could probably google/ask around and get it solved. but thats just if there's noone else

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Sign me up! I would prefer the Thursday, but any of those days should work for me. If not, I don't mind setting up my auto-pick beforehand if that's ok.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hey all, I was just thinking about this years fantasy football. August will be a very busy month, but I should still have time to set up and run this year's league again. I will set it up at some point today, and PM the league invite page to the ones who want it, and open it to the first come first serve responses on our Panthers boards, like usual. So far the 4 above, plus me makes 5. Next 7 responses will get the invite. As always, it will be a 12 team yahoo league, standard scoring, with only two changes. DEFENSE 4th down stops are worth 2 points and I added a 7th bench spot.

Again, this will be first come, first serve and the first 12 responses get the invite and are looking at 3 dates for the draft, so lets see what date and time work best for the majority. Looking at:

Thursday, August 22, 8:30 PM EST
Saturday, August 31, 1:00 PM EST
Sunday, September 1, 1:00 PM EST
Lets kick off another season of Florida Panthers FF!

Got your message with the league invite. Will sign up when I get home from work today.

For the draft date and time I can do anytime of the day on Sundays! If it's going to be a weekday or a Saturday draft It would have to be something after 5pm as I work during the day.

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Ok, it looks like they changed the join league page on yahoo, and I dont see anywhere where it lets you search by league # like it used to, so if I PM you, when you get a minute just PM me your email address so I can add it to the invite list on the league page and then that link should take you directly to the league to sign up. Damn yahoo taking away that search option!

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Alright, 7 teams are signed up already, and the last 5 have the league invite emailed to them. Once these 5 sign up, we are all set for another season of Panthers FF.

As of right now, of everyone's response I have gotten, Sunday, September 1 at 1:00 pm EST works for everyone so thats most likely when the draft will be. For those who havent responded yet, make sure your available that time because that date is pretty much almost set in stone.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
joined a little while ago. there were 6 teams in so far. we shooting for 10 or 12 teams?

edit: nevermind, you answered my question as I was posting this with your post NJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad