Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
I know its still a little too early but lets start inviting back the guys from last year and thinking of a draft day? We usually do it end of August right?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I know its still a little too early but lets start inviting back the guys from last year and thinking of a draft day? We usually do it end of August right?

Hey I'm already thinking about the Hockey leagues…I'm ready for another football season…and not another terrible draft day

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
i know Beezer is the hockey commish, who was the football commish? I'm sorry I don't remember and please don't take that as a lack of appreciation!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Still waiting to hear if there is a spot for me to rejoin. Missed it last season because I didn't check Hfboards in offseason and when I did it was a little to late. I had been in the previous 4-5 fantasy football seasons. Please tell me there is a spot for me to rejoin.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I played last season, but I'll have to decide if I want to play again this season. Not playing Fantasy Hockey for the first time in probably fifteen years would be tough :D

Dont leave us. Both leagues. If you take a **** by yourself, you have time lol

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Looking for commish too, not sure who it is? But I'd like to take FP-Punk's spot(since he's dropping out) and rejoin after missing out last season. Not sure who to pm though to get an invite to league?

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Been away from here for quite a while, but I am not planning to renew the league, I just dont have enough time to run it, plus Im in 3 money leagues that get my attention, so for all the repeat players, its been a fun ride as commish, but if you want a league, then Im going to pass my commish duties for anyone who wants to take over and set up a new league for this year.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Been away from here for quite a while, but I am not planning to renew the league, I just dont have enough time to run it, plus Im in 3 money leagues that get my attention, so for all the repeat players, its been a fun ride as commish, but if you want a league, then Im going to pass my commish duties for anyone who wants to take over and set up a new league for this year.

I'll do it, just make me a commish in the league if you can. Otherwise, we can run a league with ESPN if you guys want.

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
I'll do it, just make me a commish in the league if you can. Otherwise, we can run a league with ESPN if you guys want.

I think you have to start up and set up a new league. I dont think it can just be passed off like that, I never remember yahoo letting you do that. You'll have to set up a new one, and then get all your invites out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad