Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
We can do it at 4:30 ET. I'm central and won't be able to do it Wednesday afternoon or Thursday I'll be traveling.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
I def vote for today as does majority. Weekdays dont work for me as I work Monday to Friday 830 to 430pm eastern time and play soccer and hockey during the week.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
meh…I mean as long as I can snag my Giants I don't even care. I'd even make a team entirely of Jets/Giants if y'all let me LOL

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Come on. That doesnt work for us living in europe. Please show some sympathy..

The agreement was 4PM. Pushing it 2h 30min is not okay.

I live in Europe too you know. There is nothing I can do. That is the earliest time slot available.

I agree, start it now please!

I cant start it now, it doesnt work that way. The earliest time is 1:30AM my time, which is 6:30PM Eastern time.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I live in Europe too you know. There is nothing I can do. That is the earliest time slot available.

Well, I got work in the morning. Push it to next sunday same time. I was lokking forward to this year, since I had to auto last year...

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Well, I got work in the morning. Push it to next sunday same time. I was lokking forward to this year, since I had to auto last year...

Can you try and stay up for a couple of the picks usually first couple are important ones and then just do the rankings for the rest of them.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Guys, lets try to decide on a time that is right for everyone.

If you want to vote, to make it fair I suppose, we can do that.

There is:

A. 130EEST/630 Eastern tonight

B. Sometime during the week, not past 6PM Eastern for us Europeans

C. Next Saturday or Sunday, around the same time tonights draft was originally scheduled for.

Remember, there are still two more preseason weeks to go, with next weeks games the most important ones. We dont have to RUSH to get this done tonight. I understand that most were set to do it tonight, including me, but maybe its better off that we wait a bit. Its up to you guys.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Guys, lets try to decide on a time that is right for everyone.

If you want to vote, to make it fair I suppose, we can do that.

There is:

B. Sometime during the week, not past 6PM Eastern for us Europeans

C. Next Saturday or Sunday, around the same time tonights draft was originally scheduled for.

Remember, there are still two more preseason weeks to go, with next weeks games the most important ones. We dont have to RUSH to get this done tonight. I understand that most were set to do it tonight, including me, but maybe its better off that we wait a bit. Its up to you guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad