Flint Firebirds 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Losing Keppen will hurt our Firebirds offense, but I still wish him the best in BC!

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Also, great to see training camp rosters for Windsor, Guelph, London, and Kitchner posted on their team websites! There is probably more.

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Losing Keppen will hurt our Firebirds offense, but I still wish him the best in BC!

Some OHL insiders have said that Morgan not happy.

Some London scouts have noted that Flint has a gem coming in 03 Ctre Lombardi.

FirebirdsFan21

Nov 25, 2017
Any news from opening day of camp?

Would guess, yesterday was mostly testing. Today they should hit the ice for practice.
Would be nice to see the roster of who is there. Don't expect to see either Othmann or Kuzmin though. Due to NHL development camps.

Reactions: Toldyaso

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
Is it just me, or does that guy have it out for Flint?
Not just you however he's usually correct a little more often than he is wrong. Requesting a trade and getting one are two different things just as requesting a trade before camp and meeting your new coaches as opposed to working with the new staff for a few weeks and changing your mind about a trade are also two different things. He's a hockey gossip monger. Trade request gossip is just that gossip. May be true may not be or could be an it depends. That's how gossip works.

Reactions: MJ5

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
I am not worried about the coaches. Seems to be a very experienced group. It is the residue left from the owner and the gm (or whatever he is called) that has agents steering some away from Rolf and Terry. I am disappointed, but cannot say I blame them with our hierarchy’s track record. Rolf, Rolf, Rolf. $25,000 and 5 years later, and your making some of the same mistakes. We were better off with the league running the team IMO.

Last edited:

FirebirdsFan21

Nov 25, 2017
I personally will be heading over to the Blue-White game @ 200 PM. I won't be able to stay for the entire thing but am looking for the roster at this point. Who is there, who was invited? Since there hasn't been any roster posted.

I already know that Othmann, Kuzmin and Morgan are not in attendance.

Reactions: Toldyaso

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Orthmann and Kuzmin are in NHL Camps. Apparently Morgan wants to be traded. That training camp roster posted by our marketing guy on our site is bogus!

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
I personally will be heading over to the Blue-White game @ 200 PM. I won't be able to stay for the entire thing but am looking for the roster at this point. Who is there, who was invited? Since there hasn't been any roster posted.

I already know that Othmann, Kuzmin and Morgan are not in attendance.

You know what you have in Othmann and maybe Kuzmin, but they are studs.

Better to see prospects who will impress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad