Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
1E706AE2-DE76-4E4F-812C-71667E4F629A.jpeg
For those interested this arrived in the mail for my son for Christmas

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Saw that earlier today. The new seats look fantastic and the new LED will be a really cool new look.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Really interested to see how they use those double LED boards.

Also wondering what they do with the new score boards they had just put up in the corners. I feel like those were on the ring where the section numbers were, could be wrong tho.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
There is a reason why all these changes are happening at the Dort. Soon you will realize why. Happy Holidays to all.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
It's going to get better, but your not going to like what we will all have to go thru to get there.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
I see someone got their ration of tinfoil during this pandemic.

The upgrades sound really nice and can’t wait to see it. Awesome that it’s quality stuff from the Palace. Wonder if and when they’ll redo the bathrooms.
Wonder if the whalers had a different ownership group like this, if they wouldnt have left Plymouth.
Ready for some hockey soon. Saw a highlight from a game down in Florida. Had some fans in the stands cheering. Good to see some normalcy coming back.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
I see someone got their ration of tinfoil during this pandemic.

The upgrades sound really nice and can’t wait to see it. Awesome that it’s quality stuff from the Palace. Wonder if and when they’ll redo the bathrooms.
Wonder if the whalers had a different ownership group like this, if they wouldnt have left Plymouth.
Ready for some hockey soon. Saw a highlight from a game down in Florida. Had some fans in the stands cheering. Good to see some normalcy coming back.

The seats are basically brand new. I think they used them for 1 or 2 seasons at the Palace.

Last edited:

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
Wow over two weeks without a post......Let me be the first on here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Years Day since no one else on here did, now that all are officially over since yesterday... OHL 2021-2022!

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Wow over two weeks without a post......Let me be the first on here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Years Day since no one else on here did, now that all are officially over since yesterday... OHL 2021-2022!
Yes. Happy New Year to everyone!

Gensdef

May 24, 2017
Think maybe its time to just cancel this season and concentrate on setting up next season. Hope i am wrong.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

What a beast. Getting a ton of icetime in all situations, at EV 80% defensive zone starts shutting down top lines alongside Faksa and Cogliano. Still has 2 points and is +1.

Othmann doing very well in Switzerland, too. 7 goals and 8 assists in 20 games. Will now be joined by his friend and fellow top prospect Mason McTavish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toldyaso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad