Flint Firebirds 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
I not only feel badly for those who have lost their lives and loved ones, but I feel badly for all the players, employees who rely on their arena jobs, and all effected by the OHL shutdown because of Covid-19. Although I had Covid, I am blessed that my job was still there. That is not the case with many. All teams and cities have suffered. Some teams will need to basically come close to starting over. After some disastrous seasons, Flint had finally turned the corner. Not sure what we or anyone will get when coming back, but hope all players and families will be in good health.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Brennan Othmann is expected to leave Switzerland on Friday and join Canada's under 18 squad to prepare for the WJC18 in Texas.

Scored 7 Goals and 9 assists over 34 regular season games for Olten while also gathering a respectable 64 PIM. Also scored a goal and an assist in 4 playoff games. Kinda cooled off scoring wise after a very hot start and started taking penalties instead. He always played well though and was a bit unlucky, too which explains part of the PIM he got. He was very disciplined and was drawing lots of penalties late in the regular season and during playoffs so he was learning quickly. Excited to see what he can do at the WJC18.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toldyaso

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Out of sight out of mind. Focusing on the start of Major League Baseball.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
Rolf Nilsen is once again a free man, what will he do? Have no fear fore RETURN TO PLAY is near, don't believe me just ask Rolf.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
There seems to be a lack of COMMUNICATION OHL. The OHL will never be the same, don't believe me just ask Rolf.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018

LIVE STREAM - Michigan Sports Radio - GRAND RAPIDS FOREST HILLS NORTHERN "Huskies" (20-1) vs. GRAND BLANC "Bobcats" (13-2) - Michigan High School BOYS State Semi-Final Basketball Game - 5:10 PM (EDT) - Breslin Center - East Lansing, Michigan......don't believe me just ask Rolf.

Listen Live | Michigan Sports Radio

thumbsdown.gif
thumbsdown.gif
thumbsdown.gif
thumbsdown.gif

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
My squad going for a State Title

For the first time in your lifetime, experience the moment......don't believe me just ask Rolf.

GRAND BLANC "Bobcats" (15-2) 68, GRAND RAPIDS FOREST HILL NORTHERN "Huskies" (17-3) 58

GRAND BLANC "Bobcats" Advance to Michigan High School State Division 1 Basketball BOYS Championship Game vs. ANN ARBOR HURON "River Rats" (20-0).

Michigan State High School Division 1 BOYS Basketball Championship Game to be Televised LIVE on Bally Sports Detroit on Saturday, April 10 at 12:30 PM (EDT) from the Breslin Center in East Lansing, Michigan.

Ty Rodgers shows athleticism as Grand Blanc survives Forest Hills Northern comebacks for 68-58 win

Gensdef

May 24, 2017
Anyone know if box office is open so we can go in to see about unused ticks and moving season tick money to next season?

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Anyone know if box office is open so we can go in to see about unused ticks and moving season tick money to next season?

February when I talked to someone, I was told everything would just automatically transfer to next year if there wasn't a season.

What unused tickets are you trying to redeem?

Gensdef

May 24, 2017
February when I talked to someone, I was told everything would just automatically transfer to next year if there wasn't a season.

What unused tickets are you trying to redeem?
Season ticks from the season we didnt finish. Plus playoff ticks i bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->