Flint Firebirds 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our players and staff. Some well deserved down time. Same to the players families and Firebird fans no matter where you are. Most of our fans are okay.

Last edited:

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
Want to Congratulate the boys on a great first half. Going from 2-32 at the break last year to 18-13 at the break this year is a heck of an accomplishment. Had a tough weekend but you gave them competitive games both nights even though you were missing 5 of your top 10 players the outcome was in doubt until the very end. That shows a decent amount of depth. Get everyone back on the ice and the sky is the limit. :xtree:

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
When are we getting Hakan back? I miss him on the blue line... he really was a true team leader ;)

GP 22 6G 7A 13P 43PIM +/- -14 Manglerud 7 wins 18 losses currently 9th place out of 10, GF 57 GA 90
Hmm sounds like a weiner? :laugh:

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
GP 22 6G 7A 13P 43PIM +/- -14 Manglerud 7 wins 18 losses currently 9th place out of 10, GF 57 GA 90
Hmm sounds like a weiner? :laugh:

Legit though, why do you need to keep kicking that dead horse? By all accounts he wasn't the one asking to get guys fired or demanding he get ice time. He isn't his dad. Let the kid live his life after Flint and enjoy the team you have now.

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
Legit though, why do you need to keep kicking that dead horse? By all accounts he wasn't the one asking to get guys fired or demanding he get ice time. He isn't his dad. Let the kid live his life after Flint and enjoy the team you have now.
Exactly what dead horse was kicked may I ask? No mention was made of any of the things you just posted nor did anyone attack any Kid which by the way he isn't anymore. Posting a players actual stats is a legitimate activity here. Please do not come here trying to stir up trouble under false pretenses.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
All I did was ask when Hakan was coming back and being very sarcastic. @Toldyaso was just informing me of his stats in whatever league he is in.

no one was talking negative about him, more joking about him. If anything him leaving has helped turn the team around it seems.

Btw I know he aged out. Just trying to have some fun.

Reactions: Toldyaso

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
What is the big deal? Can people not have fun on these boards? Nothing negative was said. Why tagging up on told ya so when he just posted stats and said something tongue and cheek to my request on a player that wasn’t good to begin with.

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Still a lot of tickets available for the 28th and 29th home games. However, Flint’s hockey history would indicate these will be well attended games.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
upload_2019-12-18_22-15-48.gif

Reactions: MJ5

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
If I lived closer, and had free time I would. Between working a second job on weekends and having a kid on the way, time is at a premium and only going to get even more premium.
Was at all the whalers games I could fit in my schedule the last few years they were around. As it was like 15 min away.

Reactions: Toldyaso

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
If I lived closer, and had free time I would. Between working a second job on weekends and having a kid on the way, time is at a premium and only going to get even more premium.
Was at all the whalers games I could fit in my schedule the last few years they were around. As it was like 15 min away.
Same with me. 2.5 hours away makes it tough, but I am trying for the 29th vs Windsor.

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
A Michigan Sports Holiday Season

.....The Firebirds are going strong looking to keep it going
.....The Red Wings, Pistons, Lions not so much
.....But love the Detroit Red Wings young nucleus
.....During the Holiday Season in their Bowl Games, best wishes to:
..........Michigan Football (Go Blue) vs Alabama
..........Michigan St. Football vs Wake Forest
..........Central Michigan Football vs San Diego State
..........Western Michigan Football vs Western Kentucky
..........Eastern Michigan vs Pittsburgh

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
A Michigan Sports Holiday Season

.....The Firebirds are going strong looking to keep it going
.....The Red Wings, Pistons, Lions not so much
.....But love the Detroit Red Wings young nucleus
.....During the Holiday Season in their Bowl Games, best wishes to:
..........Michigan Football (Go Blue) vs Alabama
..........Michigan St. Football vs Wake Forest
..........Central Michigan Football vs San Diego State
..........Western Michigan Football vs Western Kentucky
..........Eastern Michigan vs Pittsburgh
Very deep and insightful hockey analysis.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJ5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad