Post-Game Talk: Flames win first BoA 4-3! Czechmate, Oilers.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Yeah, you and half this god damned forum.

I'm impatient. I can't wait until Thursday for the next game.
Same, if we win on Thursday we are right in the thick of it. I think there's a very good chance of that happening since we seem to have COL's number lately and they haven't opened that well either.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Yeah, you and half this god damned forum.

I'm impatient. I can't wait until Thursday for the next game.

I'm also excited for the next game. Every game the Flames have improved in one area or another; it just seems as if they're coming together as a team. Hudler and Cervenka definitely help.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
This is a welcomed little break, and the team must use it to their advantage. Should all be healthy and prepared for a huge month after Thursday. I just hope The flames build from Saturday's game keep the lines the same and make a decision on Sven and the AHL.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Sven/Cervenka/Hudler would be an outlandishly skilled third line, that'd be really cool.
until they have to play without the puck, then it would be bad news.

I know people love to hate Stajan, but he gets his line possession of the puck more often than not with faceoff wins, he makes decent passes and he is defensively reliable which allows his linemates to take a few more chances offensively.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
until they have to play without the puck, then it would be bad news.

I know people love to hate Stajan, but he gets his line possession of the puck more often than not with faceoff wins, he makes decent passes and he is defensively reliable which allows his linemates to take a few more chances offensively.
Yup, I think Stajan was pretty damn tenacious out there, he may have been guilty of trying to force the puck to Cervenka or Hudler from time to time, but he was hungry and tried his hardest to keep that puck

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I still don't know why Stajan was running around in his shorts on After Hours lol. Maybe someone on his team put him up to it, I'm sure he got razzed about it.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I still don't know why Stajan was running around in his shorts on After Hours lol. Maybe someone on his team put him up to it, I'm sure he got razzed about it.

Obviously to provide entertainment for those female viewers.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

Lol I noticed usually during every after hours one player is, I remember watching an interview with I can't remember who but they said it was an ongoing joke for some teams to pick someone to walk out in their undies or just a towel

It actually might have been one of the ex NHL player analysts, I wish I could remember now

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That's so funny! Hockey players are a different kind of athlete haha. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sven out there in a towel next time.

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
GTFO-FAIL.jpg

I was thinking of way to reply to the logical fallacies in his long-winded post but this ridiculous picture does it pretty nicely

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
The Avs will be on the second half of a back to back against the Flames on Thursday. If they don't win, there's something wrong with this team. I can't think of a better time for Sven to get his first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad