GDT: Flames vs Sharks. 7pm. Welcome home

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
It was a great shift from Ferraro and Heed that really shifted the momentum back in our favor.
This was a pairing I wanted all camp. I think they can gel into a really special bottom pair. If Simek comes back strong we could potentially move Dillon if we need space for a forward.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Marleau can still move, but he has to work much, much harder to get momentum. Beautiful backcheck.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It was a great shift from Ferraro and Heed that really shifted the momentum back in our favor.

full

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
The D has been pretty solid tonight especially Heed and Ferraro. I like that the forwards are coming back and supporting also. Finally looking like a team.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Finally caught up to live...are we maybe...good again? Maybe. Nice to see our big guns doing what they need to for us to be successful.

Seems like defensively we are good. Not sustaining a ton of pressure though.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Finally caught up to live...are we maybe...good again? Maybe. Nice to see our big guns doing what they need to for us to be successful.
I give it a game before they have another 4 game losing streak.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Seems like defensively we are good. Not sustaining a ton of pressure though.
I thought they were early, but with a 2 goal lead they seem to be concentrating on not giving up high danger chances. Puck has been bouncing on both teams like crazy. Cuda need their own building.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad