GDT: Flames vs Flyers (Wednesday @ 6:30PM MST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Not at all, usually it's 7PM local.

I thought that was quite strange. Tryna go easy on us east-coasters or something? Some sorta pregame event?

Anyway, yeah, the Flyers are a Jekyll & Hyde fiasco team, liable to either beat the hell out of you guys tonight or get the hell beaten out of us by you guys tonight. I just hope it's neither of those scenarios and we get a decent game. Cheers!

Reactions: Migos

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Big bounce-back game tonight.

Need some key saves.

giphy.gif

and timely scoring

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Just for the record, our record with me in attendance this season is 5-1-1 including points in 6 straight so if you wanna just take one for the team and give me your tickets, you'd be doing FlamesNation a big favor ;)
Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

I always get you guys mixed up cause of your usernames. This isn't helping.
Me too.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Just for the record as well - I'm 4-0-0 this season going to games - someone should send me free tickets too...

Reactions: Sk8M8

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
The Flames take a Flyer from the rest of the league and destroy Philly by attacking their weakness. Goalie gets pulled and it don't mean a thang.

Flames 5 - 1

Reactions: Flamesfan62

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I have a sense that this is going to be a high scoring game. Flames take it 10-8.

Also, I know Smith has been better but I still start Rittich this game, he looked fantastic in Edmonton. After the rough outing in Columbus he bounced back and had a tremendous game and would have loved to see him back out there.

Smith better not let any f***ing ECHL beer league goals in.

Reactions: Migos

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Remember when the Flyers were on a 10 game losing streak, came here and blew the doors off lol

Anyway, obligatory

Is Kris Versteeg our best bottom 6er from the past 5 years?

Last edited:

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
I have a sense that this is going to be a high scoring game. Flames take it 10-8.

Also, I know Smith has been better but I still start Rittich this game, he looked fantastic in Edmonton. After the rough outing in Columbus he bounced back and had a tremendous game and would have loved to see him back out there.

Smith better not let any ****ing ECHL beer league goals in.

Yeah I would’ve went with Rittich as well, but I understand not wanting to disrupt Smiths rhythm. As long as he’s not costing us games I have no problem starting him

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Remember when the Flyers were on a 10 game losing streak, came here and blew the doors off lol

Anyway, obligatory

Is Kris Versteeg our best bottom 6er from the past 5 years?

Hahaha how have I never seen this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad