GDT: Flames vs Canucks in Calgary Oct 6/2018 8:00 PM MT ( CBC, SN360, CITY, SNW / Fan960)

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Good for you, you're not fat like me
I'm 6 ft and used to weigh 265 lbs. I now weigh 212.
What works for me is little snacks throughout the day so when it comes to meal time I'm really not hungry.
Also, I used to eat everything on my plate... because it was there and its a sin to waste food... (the way I was raised) now when I feel full during a meal I just stop eating and throw everything on my plate into the garbage. Eating slower helps me feel full faster.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I'm 6 ft and used to weigh 265 lbs. I now weigh 212.
What works for me is little snacks throughout the day so when it comes to meal time I'm really not hungry.
Also, I used to eat everything on my plate... because it was there and its a sin to waste food... (the way I was raised) now when I feel full during a meal I just stop eating and throw everything on my plate into the garbage. Eating slower helps me feel full faster.

Did you go on any specific diet? I'm 70kg now and I'm 5'11 lol. But I'm kinda skinny fat lol. Eating fiber helps you feel full faster and longer. Of course eating low starch and sugar does the same.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Did you go on any specific diet? I'm 70kg now and I'm 5'11 lol. But I'm kinda skinny fat lol. Eating fiber helps you feel full faster and longer. Of course eating low starch and sugar does the same.
if you are 5'11 and 70kg, you're not fat in any way

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Booooooo.... how is Ryan supposed to have any control when he’s getting mugged

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad