GDT: Flames vs Canucks in Calgary Oct 6/2018 8:00 PM MT ( CBC, SN360, CITY, SNW / Fan960)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Not worth looking at possession numbers over a two game period. That would be folly, and as a statistic faux pas.

However you want to say it, possession numbers or eye test or winning puck battles or creating chances or whatever - Bennett and Janko have outplayed Ryan and Dube at both ends - yet are getting notably less ice time at even strength. You're kind of deflecting from my actual point about time on ice.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
However you want to say it, possession numbers or eye test or winning puck battles or creating chances or whatever - Bennett and Janko have outplayed Ryan and Dube at both ends - yet are getting notably less ice time at even strength. You're kind of deflecting from my actual point about time on ice.
One thing at least, this coach isn't afraid to change things that aren't working.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Bennett and Janko will get their time... When injuries occur.

Not wanting this to happen, but I have a feeling that we are going to have a top 6 player get injured for a significant amount of games. No evidence whatsoever, just a hunch. That'll be Bennett and Jankowski's opportunity to get themselves back in the top 9.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->