JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
tumblr_mczpcpmMU61ryw2kro1_500.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
And this is what happens when your 1st and 2nd lines go cold and your 3rd and 4th lines are set up to fail because you're playing Lucic on the 3rd and Bennett on the 4th and Czarnik is still playing in Stockton and your coach is too stubborn to make a change.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
And this is what happens when your 1st and 2nd lines go cold and your 3rd and 4th lines are set up to fail because you're playing Lucic on the 3rd and Bennett on the 4th and Czarnik is still playing in Stockton and your coach is too stubborn to make a change.

Come on this is an unbeatable lineup

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
lol @ replay

net front presence lmao

Bennett not on the PP is a joke

Bennett has nobody to blame except himself, he played himself into his current spot for the last 5 year...Nothing short of a trade is going to get him out of it

Leignes

Apr 18, 2019
I betted on Flames thinking they would win this at home at playoff race and I have to ask what is this? It looks like the players doesn't even care and crowd is so quiet. Like what is going on?

Reactions: Foo Fighter

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
This is so frustrating to watch. Throwing away the decent road trip w more home dogshit play. Well, let's see if we get an unexpected cameo from the cardiac kids.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I betted on Flames thinking they would win this at home at playoff race and I have to ask what is this? It looks like the players doesn't even care and crowd is so quiet. Like what is going on?
We've lost 6 of 7 at home, and just quite simply don't show up at home. A lot of coasting, go down early and chase w sticks gripped tightly knowing another 2 pts is circling the drain. Fans are dead quiet knowing the same. I wish they'd try to cheer a bit more, but it's difficult when your team doesn't seem to care all that much.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I hope someone's throwing sticks and garbage cans in the dressing room along with a lot a screaming rage.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

You bet on this

upload_2020-3-4_21-14-56.jpeg

Reactions: Leignes

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
This is an arrogant team and have no reason to be

And that's the reason for many of their struggles. Can't say it was unexpected coming into the year, but still disappointing.

Throwing away games you should get points from is the main reason for the yoyo effect in making the playoffs and missing the playoffs every other year, not just for the Flames but other teams who do this too.

Flames just aren't good enough to win games with so-so efforts/mental preparation. If they were, they'd be fighting for the division title right now.

It's not a coincidence their biggest win streak of the season came after their worst losing streak. Kick in the balls, something to prove again.

Flames are the new Philly. They've done this shit for years.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
3 shots at a top pick is not too bad really

Better than get your ass kicked in the playoffs

Leignes

Apr 18, 2019
We've lost 6 of 7 at home, and just quite simply don't show up at home. A lot of coasting, go down early and chase w sticks gripped tightly knowing another 2 pts is circling the drain. Fans are dead quiet knowing the same. I wish they'd try to cheer a bit more, but it's difficult when your team doesn't seem to care all that much.

Oh didn't know this. Well it's pretty weird situation then and understandable from the fans. Thanks for the reply and hopefully you'll turn this home slump around and reach playoffs.

Reactions: flames23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad