Confirmed with Link: Flames Trade Neal for Lucic (12.5% retained) and conditional 3rd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
It shouldn't be but I know your mods have made it that way for you so can understand why you would think that.

From an administrative standpoint, it is far easier to moderate if conflicts between fan bases are limited to a specific 2-3 forums rather than allowed to have skirmishes in up to 33+ different locations. Otherwise, you'd have to essentially screen every single post that goes through HF to appropriately moderate it. TBH, the way you're thinking, there's very little reason to even have a separate forum for specific teams. You're better with mods working on conference forums or something.

That and all fan bases has idiots. It's better to have a space where a fan base can self moderate so you don't end up having idiots under 32+ banners going wild all over the the entire site. Could you imagine if mods would have to chase an idiot in spaces beyond the trade/general and own team forum?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Good, better you don't - trust me you won't like what you read lol

Do you want to do a avatar bet for the odd chance that we all are wrong? I think we all are too serious about this trade. We need some humor.

For a win-win situation for both teams, let's theoretically say that Lucic scores a a few points for the Flames but doesn't crash and bang and Neal can't get on the score sheet but mucks it up and plays like how Lucic did in his first season in Edmonton . Would you be mad? I'm thinking of a bet along the lines of the Glencross special.

Would you be interested in an avatar bet (reasonable avatar to be agreed upon prior to acceptance of the bet) where if Lucic is outscoring Neal (overall points? Goals?) but Neal is more physical and more PIMs (Hits?PIMs?) as at October 25th or something (both must occur), we both lose the bet and use matching Oiler and Flames best bud avatars?

But if both guys literally do what they are supposed to, or one of Lucic/Neal doesn't work out for the orgs, then IMO there's no loss requiring the changing of our avatars and we can keep screaming stuff like "BOA" and "I told you so" at each other.

Does the proposed bet even make sense to you? (I feel like I am explaining it badly)

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
He might, he might not. We were talking about that here as early as this past January. Only thing I don't understand is can you do a 'conditional' waive I.E. - can you say 'only for Seattle' or if you waive then Calgary could trade you anywhere? If that's they case, he most likely won't waive it then, I know I wouldn't, that's why you negotiate for one. But as I said, I am unaware of how that works. No way Seattle would take him either if you're thinking that, unless you gave them a 1st rounder or a 2nd and a 4th or something like that.

Yeah, and he supposedly was last summer too. I know the kind of training he does. During the season, on a trip to LA, he broke a chandelier in a restaurant (among other things) and got a $10,000 US bill for it. Prior to the last game of the season, Lucic got into a brawl in a Boston Pizza in Airdrie, and the resulting break up in the fight resulted in him getting a broken leg. I also know, he was in the same (obviously) condition during both incidents. Why do you think his game fell off so much so quick? Hopefully, for his sake, he can turn himself around like Kassian did. But he has to admit he has a problem first. I hope his skills coach isn't the same one as last summer for his sake and yours. And though a 3rd rounder isn't much, if Looch does manage say 15 goals, and Neal doesn't score 25 or more, then we keep our 3rd round. So I hope Looch does get 15.

What are you laughing at here? I read a bunch of you guys running down Neal and his 'attitude'. What, this doesn't register with you at all? Let me spell it out for you then - he wasn't signed in Edmonton at 6M x 7 with a NMC to be a 3rd line /4th line deterrent. He was signed to be a difference maker an for the last year and half of his contract he was a huge DETRIMENT to this team and HE was one of the main reasons why we missed the playoffs. That was a pretty pathetic comment by him - an extremely hypocritical comment and just ties it to what I said above (not opinion what I said above btw - I know an Oiler - I hear things - all true).

Problem is Lucic isn't performing in the reg season. He has issue's. Neal was PO's at the team, and take it any way you like but he went to the finals two years in a row and lost both. That's not easy to take and he didn't have enough of an off season to get in shape again. It all went downhill from there on him. Neal has had multiple 20 goal season, and a 40 goal season. Lucic has had one 30 goal season. Neal will score 40+ in Edmonton long before Looch gets 30 in Calgary - guaranteed. Neal is also with a skills coach, he's working out with McDavid (whom he's good friends with) in Gary's Roberts camp, and he is finally having a proper off season to reset. Also, his centerman is going to be far better than anything he was set up with in Calgary (no offense there guys but RNH/McDavid/Draisaitl - take your pick as a centerman for Neal).

Bottom line is this trade could be a godsend for the Oilers. We desperately need a 'shooter' on the RW. Slow or not is irrelevant. You know who else is slow? Patrick Laine. You know who's 'fast' - Jesse Pulujarvi (faster than Laine anyway) - so who would you rather have? Neal doesn't have to skate with McDavid he just needs to get in the right position for the one timer, of which any of RNH, Drai, or McD can do much better than any Calgary center. Ask Looch - he was getting all kinds of chances but he's not a shooter, whereas Neal is.

I predict 32 goals for Neal this upcoming season and 50+ points. If any Flames fan doesn't think that won't make a difference in the standings, think again. Not saying playoffs here, I think we are still a long way from that (goaltending being the #1 issues for sure here) but Neal will fit in nicely.

Look on the bright side - you'll get your 3rd round pick :)

LOL - I guess you haven't seen Lucic play lately then have you? I know you didn't last game of the season, he was too busy getting his leg busted in brawl (and I'll leave it you to figure out what kind of condition he was in) at a BP's in Airdrie the night before the game. I find it funny how Flames fans focus the only this past season. Hey, not saying you're not going to be right here, for all we know Lucic could outscore Neal (how likely do you honestly think that is - here's something for you to chew on - Neal had ONE more goal than Lucic playing 13 less games and playing like absolute crap. Do you honestly think, at 31 years old, playing with much better centermen, and pretty much zero competition, he isn't going to be setup for a more Nealisque season - which btw is 26 goals a season do the math ).

All I know is, all of us in Edmonton were laughing when this trade was first suggested. Even on the sports talk radio here, the insiders were unanimous in saying "Why would Calgary do that trade? What's in it for them?" as for the most part we all thought that the Lucic contract was untradeable and definitely is buy out proof. The fact this trade was pulled off for as little salary retention as we had is a miracle. The fact we got a shooter is another miracle in of itself . Did you not look at his career stats? Look at his highlights, he didn't score 280 goals by having pucks go off his shins nor not on breakaways either (he's too slow remember) so how the heck else did he score all those goals lol. Get back to me say in January - feel free to rub it in if Neal is struggling and Lucic is, if not outscoring, making all those other flame players 'tough'. The other hilarious thing about all this is Colorado isn't exactly a 'big, bruising' team like St.Louis is. Having a Lucic on your team won't make Johnny G and co. want to play in the tough areas. They get knocked off their game too easily - they need to learn how to adapt and play in the playoffs. Toughness comes from within, it doesn't come from some guy on the bench who can only play 14 minutes a night and a puck turnover machine in the o-zone. But don't take my word for it, like I said, get back to me in January.

Hmmm, ok - try it. Play to mid June two years in a row. losing in the final both times, then get back to me how soon you can recover from that. You think it's easy? And talk about being a pro? Hate to troll on this tbh but if you think Neal was unprofessional wait until you get a load of Lucic. BTW - I absolutley don't wish the man ill will. Believe it or not I hope he does well down there. He's in a severe downward spiral in his life and maybe this trade will turn thing around for him. As for Neal, yeah, that did affect him. He came to camp out of shape compared to the rest of they players, Lindholm was outstanding (great pick up there btw) and Neal is not a checker - and we didn't get him to play 3rd / 4th line. We don't have that competition for him. I think he'll thrive here. If he doesn't, who cares? I don't, we got rid of Lucic and Neal's contract can be bought out AND we don't have to protect him in the expansion draft. Sure, I know all about the fact Lucic could waive too, what the heck do you think we've been talking about up here prior to this trade? But what I don't know, and no one can answer, is if he waives, can he waive only for the expansion draft (i.e. Seattle which won't touch him btw unless the Flames throw picks in and players to bribe them - and trust me you guys could be talking about doing that in two years) or if he waives he waives period and can be moved to any team? If its the latter, trust me, he won't waive. If it's the former, I'm sure he will.

Oh I'm so happy you brought that up. Now who's trolling who lol. Sky is blue (sort of, when you can see it), water is wet, and the Oilers suck. Tell me something I don't know. This is how you defend the trade? And the bold. Yes, Neal had exactly ONE more goal than Lucic. That is 100% correct. Fact, Oilers missed the playoffs last two years, Fact - Neal went to the finals last two years. Fact, Lucic reported to the Oilers this past season, now wait for it, and sit down please - the "BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE" - Neal showed up in terrible shape and entitled to boot. Also, Lucic played in 81 games, breaking his leg in a bar brawl in Calgary the night before the final game, - Neal played in 67 games due to an injury he suffered.

Did you digest all that? Get back to me in January - oh, you'll be ahead of us in the standings no doubt. I don't care. I'm a fan, not a manager of the team, I can't control what GM's and Scouts and DoP's do up here. So I'm sure you guys will be well ahead of us in standings. I hope so as you do have a much better team down there. I'm actualy, originally, from Wpg, and a Jets fan from way back (hated the Oilers obv) hence my handle. But that was the Phoenix Jets, not the Atlanta Jets. I actually am a neutral BoA as i lived in Calgary after leaving Wpg for 7 years - and was living in Calgary when the Jets left. I'm extremely happy for the fans of Calgary that finally you're getting a new arena (or look to be anyway I don't think it's finalized but it looks like it will be).

All I'm doing is pointing out that #1 - Lucic was absolutely done here, he has MAJOR issues in his personal life and something happened in late December of '17. He wasn't hurt, and he had what, 11/12 goals at that point. He fell off a cliff and the rest is history. He was a massive Albatross here and trust me, he was a major contributor to us missing the playoffs these past two years. We have a terrible bottom 6, you said so yourself. Who do you think was playing in the bottom 6 most of last year here? The fact we got rid of this guy AND received a player who historically has scored 26 goals a season on average is unbelievable. You think, at 31 he's done? Lucic is 31 too. You think Lucic will have an impact there? A bigger one than Neal? Well last year, with Neal, you won the division! Wow. He sure was negative there wasn't he? Did you see where we finished? What impact do you think Lucic had?

Can't wait for the season to start - good luck with Lucic - I hope he turns his life around down there. I'm not worried at all about Neal - he'll be fine. You'll see.

Jeez buddy I think you submitted you essay to the wrong spot. I think the Oilers board would appreciate this mumbo jumbo bullshit a bit more. I f***in got whiplash at the plot twist of this story, where you make the claim Lucic is done, as he is 31, and then ask us incredulously if we really think Neal will just lose his effectiveness at 31. Especially when you point to us finishing first in the div in spite of Neal as proof that Neal is good. I bet you think Smith carried us to 50 wins since he was on the bench for half of 'em. This is some real soft shit. Especially when you take one good look at two moderators telling you to back down, and that's when you pop off with chapters 2-5. JK Rowling is jealous of how much bullshit you added once your original saga was done. At least she can take solace in the fact she started off with a good series compared to whatever this is. I bet you were foaming at the mouth to get Callahan.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
That must’ve been fun.

Also, yeah I still hate it a lot too. Still going to cheer for lucic and hope for the best.
And that's exactly it. It was a crap trade. Our crap for their crap. Still crap. I get the *why*, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. At the same time, as long as Lucic is a Flame, I'm definitely going to hope he does well.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

JetsOilersfan

Feb 4, 2012
Jeez buddy I think you submitted you essay to the wrong spot. I think the Oilers board would appreciate this mumbo jumbo bull**** a bit more. I ****in got whiplash at the plot twist of this story, where you make the claim Lucic is done, as he is 31, and then ask us incredulously if we really think Neal will just lose his effectiveness at 31. Especially when you point to us finishing first in the div in spite of Neal as proof that Neal is good. I bet you think Smith carried us to 50 wins since he was on the bench for half of 'em. This is some real soft ****. Especially when you take one good look at two moderators telling you to back down, and that's when you pop off with chapters 2-5. JK Rowling is jealous of how much bull**** you added once your original saga was done. At least she can take solace in the fact she started off with a good series compared to whatever this is. I bet you were foaming at the mouth to get Callahan.

Hmmmm calm down? Why? What exactly is the problem. Just breaking down the trade. You folk are all over us for every dumb trade do (and we do a lot trust me). And you folk really loved to run down Lucic when he was here. Or are you denying that? Funny how perspective's can change. BTW - what is the 'BS' I'm spewing. What exactly are you challenging me on?

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Hmmmm calm down? Why? What exactly is the problem. Just breaking down the trade. You folk are all over us for every dumb trade do (and we do a lot trust me). And you folk really loved to run down Lucic when he was here. Or are you denying that? Funny how perspective's can change. BTW - what is the 'BS' I'm spewing. What exactly are you challenging me on?

Dude, it’s 1:30 in the morning. The only people who are on this site are Europeans, insomniacs, or the occasional drunk person (I fit the second category as I can never fall asleep in the summer). If you want to prove your point, do it tomorrow man. Just saying it could be good for your health is all.

Edit: I guess you can add people bored at their night job to the categories list lol

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Dude, it’s 1:30 in the morning. The only people who are on this site are Europeans, insomniacs, or the occasional drunk person (I fit the second category as I can never fall asleep in the summer). If you want to prove your point, do it tomorrow man. Just saying it could be good for your health is all.

Edit: I guess you can add people bored at their night job to the categories list lol

*Raises hand for the insomnia category.

Reactions: SKRusty

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
*Raises hand for the insomnia category.
Isn't this prime time?
insomnia-meme-11.jpg

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lucic is going to be 10 x more useful than Neal was

Unfortunately, Smith and Neal will help the oilers win....... another lottery

Reactions: Ladyfan

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

I'm gonna run down Lucic when he's here too. Without reading your rambling novellas about the trade, I can't be sure, but is your argument that the Oilers won the trade, or the Jets?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Bro I just wanted to run out some jokes over some Oilers fan running in here and shitting on our side of the trade. I couldn't care less about what argument you're making about why we suck or this and that, I just wanted to say this novels you've been writing are like the Cursed Child as an add on to Harry Potter.

JetsOilersfan

Feb 4, 2012
I'm gonna run down Lucic when he's here too. Without reading your rambling novellas about the trade, I can't be sure, but is your argument that the Oilers won the trade, or the Jets?

Sorry for the long posts - not like I haven't read enough of them on here from some of you. It's called speed reading or skipping lines if you want. If you read it all, you'd be surprised at what I said.

Bro I just wanted to run out some jokes over some Oilers fan running in here and ****ting on our side of the trade. I couldn't care less about what argument you're making about why we suck or this and that, I just wanted to say this novels you've been writing are like the Cursed Child as an add on to Harry Potter.

Harry Potter? Sorry but don't understand. I guess I could type out one or two word posts if that's all you can comprehend but as mentioned above, I'm no the only one writing, as you call 'novels' on here. Just giving you my perspective. Don't read it. Funny, I thought this was a discussion forum, not a twitter page. My mistake.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
He might, he might not. We were talking about that here as early as this past January. Only thing I don't understand is can you do a 'conditional' waive I.E. - can you say 'only for Seattle' or if you waive then Calgary could trade you anywhere? If that's they case, he most likely won't waive it then, I know I wouldn't, that's why you negotiate for one. But as I said, I am unaware of how that works. No way Seattle would take him either if you're thinking that, unless you gave them a 1st rounder or a 2nd and a 4th or something like that.

Yeah, and he supposedly was last summer too. I know the kind of training he does. During the season, on a trip to LA, he broke a chandelier in a restaurant (among other things) and got a $10,000 US bill for it. Prior to the last game of the season, Lucic got into a brawl in a Boston Pizza in Airdrie, and the resulting break up in the fight resulted in him getting a broken leg. I also know, he was in the same (obviously) condition during both incidents. Why do you think his game fell off so much so quick? Hopefully, for his sake, he can turn himself around like Kassian did. But he has to admit he has a problem first. I hope his skills coach isn't the same one as last summer for his sake and yours. And though a 3rd rounder isn't much, if Looch does manage say 15 goals, and Neal doesn't score 25 or more, then we keep our 3rd round. So I hope Looch does get 15.

What are you laughing at here? I read a bunch of you guys running down Neal and his 'attitude'. What, this doesn't register with you at all? Let me spell it out for you then - he wasn't signed in Edmonton at 6M x 7 with a NMC to be a 3rd line /4th line deterrent. He was signed to be a difference maker an for the last year and half of his contract he was a huge DETRIMENT to this team and HE was one of the main reasons why we missed the playoffs. That was a pretty pathetic comment by him - an extremely hypocritical comment and just ties it to what I said above (not opinion what I said above btw - I know an Oiler - I hear things - all true).

Problem is Lucic isn't performing in the reg season. He has issue's. Neal was PO's at the team, and take it any way you like but he went to the finals two years in a row and lost both. That's not easy to take and he didn't have enough of an off season to get in shape again. It all went downhill from there on him. Neal has had multiple 20 goal season, and a 40 goal season. Lucic has had one 30 goal season. Neal will score 40+ in Edmonton long before Looch gets 30 in Calgary - guaranteed. Neal is also with a skills coach, he's working out with McDavid (whom he's good friends with) in Gary's Roberts camp, and he is finally having a proper off season to reset. Also, his centerman is going to be far better than anything he was set up with in Calgary (no offense there guys but RNH/McDavid/Draisaitl - take your pick as a centerman for Neal).

Bottom line is this trade could be a godsend for the Oilers. We desperately need a 'shooter' on the RW. Slow or not is irrelevant. You know who else is slow? Patrick Laine. You know who's 'fast' - Jesse Pulujarvi (faster than Laine anyway) - so who would you rather have? Neal doesn't have to skate with McDavid he just needs to get in the right position for the one timer, of which any of RNH, Drai, or McD can do much better than any Calgary center. Ask Looch - he was getting all kinds of chances but he's not a shooter, whereas Neal is.

I predict 32 goals for Neal this upcoming season and 50+ points. If any Flames fan doesn't think that won't make a difference in the standings, think again. Not saying playoffs here, I think we are still a long way from that (goaltending being the #1 issues for sure here) but Neal will fit in nicely.

Look on the bright side - you'll get your 3rd round pick :)

LOL - I guess you haven't seen Lucic play lately then have you? I know you didn't last game of the season, he was too busy getting his leg busted in brawl (and I'll leave it you to figure out what kind of condition he was in) at a BP's in Airdrie the night before the game. I find it funny how Flames fans focus the only this past season. Hey, not saying you're not going to be right here, for all we know Lucic could outscore Neal (how likely do you honestly think that is - here's something for you to chew on - Neal had ONE more goal than Lucic playing 13 less games and playing like absolute crap. Do you honestly think, at 31 years old, playing with much better centermen, and pretty much zero competition, he isn't going to be setup for a more Nealisque season - which btw is 26 goals a season do the math ).

All I know is, all of us in Edmonton were laughing when this trade was first suggested. Even on the sports talk radio here, the insiders were unanimous in saying "Why would Calgary do that trade? What's in it for them?" as for the most part we all thought that the Lucic contract was untradeable and definitely is buy out proof. The fact this trade was pulled off for as little salary retention as we had is a miracle. The fact we got a shooter is another miracle in of itself . Did you not look at his career stats? Look at his highlights, he didn't score 280 goals by having pucks go off his shins nor not on breakaways either (he's too slow remember) so how the heck else did he score all those goals lol. Get back to me say in January - feel free to rub it in if Neal is struggling and Lucic is, if not outscoring, making all those other flame players 'tough'. The other hilarious thing about all this is Colorado isn't exactly a 'big, bruising' team like St.Louis is. Having a Lucic on your team won't make Johnny G and co. want to play in the tough areas. They get knocked off their game too easily - they need to learn how to adapt and play in the playoffs. Toughness comes from within, it doesn't come from some guy on the bench who can only play 14 minutes a night and a puck turnover machine in the o-zone. But don't take my word for it, like I said, get back to me in January.

Hmmm, ok - try it. Play to mid June two years in a row. losing in the final both times, then get back to me how soon you can recover from that. You think it's easy? And talk about being a pro? Hate to troll on this tbh but if you think Neal was unprofessional wait until you get a load of Lucic. BTW - I absolutley don't wish the man ill will. Believe it or not I hope he does well down there. He's in a severe downward spiral in his life and maybe this trade will turn thing around for him. As for Neal, yeah, that did affect him. He came to camp out of shape compared to the rest of they players, Lindholm was outstanding (great pick up there btw) and Neal is not a checker - and we didn't get him to play 3rd / 4th line. We don't have that competition for him. I think he'll thrive here. If he doesn't, who cares? I don't, we got rid of Lucic and Neal's contract can be bought out AND we don't have to protect him in the expansion draft. Sure, I know all about the fact Lucic could waive too, what the heck do you think we've been talking about up here prior to this trade? But what I don't know, and no one can answer, is if he waives, can he waive only for the expansion draft (i.e. Seattle which won't touch him btw unless the Flames throw picks in and players to bribe them - and trust me you guys could be talking about doing that in two years) or if he waives he waives period and can be moved to any team? If its the latter, trust me, he won't waive. If it's the former, I'm sure he will.

Oh I'm so happy you brought that up. Now who's trolling who lol. Sky is blue (sort of, when you can see it), water is wet, and the Oilers suck. Tell me something I don't know. This is how you defend the trade? And the bold. Yes, Neal had exactly ONE more goal than Lucic. That is 100% correct. Fact, Oilers missed the playoffs last two years, Fact - Neal went to the finals last two years. Fact, Lucic reported to the Oilers this past season, now wait for it, and sit down please - the "BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE" - Neal showed up in terrible shape and entitled to boot. Also, Lucic played in 81 games, breaking his leg in a bar brawl in Calgary the night before the final game, - Neal played in 67 games due to an injury he suffered.

Did you digest all that? Get back to me in January - oh, you'll be ahead of us in the standings no doubt. I don't care. I'm a fan, not a manager of the team, I can't control what GM's and Scouts and DoP's do up here. So I'm sure you guys will be well ahead of us in standings. I hope so as you do have a much better team down there. I'm actualy, originally, from Wpg, and a Jets fan from way back (hated the Oilers obv) hence my handle. But that was the Phoenix Jets, not the Atlanta Jets. I actually am a neutral BoA as i lived in Calgary after leaving Wpg for 7 years - and was living in Calgary when the Jets left. I'm extremely happy for the fans of Calgary that finally you're getting a new arena (or look to be anyway I don't think it's finalized but it looks like it will be).

All I'm doing is pointing out that #1 - Lucic was absolutely done here, he has MAJOR issues in his personal life and something happened in late December of '17. He wasn't hurt, and he had what, 11/12 goals at that point. He fell off a cliff and the rest is history. He was a massive Albatross here and trust me, he was a major contributor to us missing the playoffs these past two years. We have a terrible bottom 6, you said so yourself. Who do you think was playing in the bottom 6 most of last year here? The fact we got rid of this guy AND received a player who historically has scored 26 goals a season on average is unbelievable. You think, at 31 he's done? Lucic is 31 too. You think Lucic will have an impact there? A bigger one than Neal? Well last year, with Neal, you won the division! Wow. He sure was negative there wasn't he? Did you see where we finished? What impact do you think Lucic had?

Can't wait for the season to start - good luck with Lucic - I hope he turns his life around down there. I'm not worried at all about Neal - he'll be fine. You'll see.

Sorry for the long posts - not like I haven't read enough of them on here from some of you. It's called speed reading or skipping lines if you want. If you read it all, you'd be surprised at what I said.

Harry Potter? Sorry but don't understand. I guess I could type out one or two word posts if that's all you can comprehend but as mentioned above, I'm no the only one writing, as you call 'novels' on here. Just giving you my perspective. Don't read it. Funny, I thought this was a discussion forum, not a twitter page. My mistake.

milan-lucic-gesture-at-canadiens-fans.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Honestly I was never a Neal fan before he came here. I was thought he was a dirty player and an ***hole. Nothing I saw last year changed my mine about that. I was hopeful that as he’s gotten older that he would become more like Versteeg and be a good guy in the lockeroom. That didn’t appear at all to be the case.

Reactions: Janks

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
At the end of the day, Oilers fans think they won the trade as much as we thought we were winners in free agency last year. They'll learn.
I think both teams win. They get the easier contract to buyout, we get the played that gives more of a shit.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Nah I get writing long messages, I run that shit all the time. But frankly comin in to goof on a team in their forum calls for someone to get goofed on and when the goofin starts there isn't really anything against using length against the opponent. Honestly I don't have anything wrong with the posts other than location but location matter a lot, so comparing those posts to where JK Rowling claimed Hermoine was black seemed fitting since they don't make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad