GDT: Flames @ Stars: 3:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think Andersson thought about dumping it but they just kept backing off. High IQ move to gain the zone and just rip it

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Man are they going to be able to play the second game in the east tonight? Game starts in 50 mins and they just went to second ot break.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I know he's made some nice plays, but Lucic needs to limit his possession to one and two touches. Anything more than that and he's a dumpster fire.

Reactions: DirtDiver

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Ok we dont need anymore periods like this one. You had your period off now get back to work you lazy bums lmao

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Cassie Campbell actually just said that "Hanifin and Andersson had maybe played 2 shifts together this season"

How can someone that commentates on Flames games possibly not realize that Hanifin-Andersson has been a consistent pairing since Hamonic got injured this season?

Line Combinations - Frozen Tools

They were the 3rd most common pairing for the Flames the entire season. :help:

Reactions: FlamerForLife

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Monahan has been awful again. Can't make a play in transition. How many bad cross ice passes has he made through the neutral zone?

The whole team shit the bed in the second. They let down and quit working. Same thing could have been said for the Bennett line that got hemmed in a great deal.

We get it you don't like Monahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad