GDT: Flames @ Stars: 3:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Omg i can finally breathe. My damn heart is pounding out of it's chest.
Way to go Flames.
Holy smokes Dallas's forechecking is relentless. This will be an extremely difficult series moving forward.
A win is a win .
Wow.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Gio will be there for the FLames. The older guys appear to be taking longer to come into form in this restart.

You guys hacking on a player that has repeatedly done everything for the Flames is pathetic. I have faith that Gio will find his groove and will be a big part moving forward.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
That was tense. Flames had a pretty damn good first half, and good response after the Stars tied it up quick. Will need to be even better in Game 2, as you know the Stars will be even better. Flames can't let up.

Wins make me :)

Reactions: DirtDiver

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
We're winning in spite of our "stars"

It's been time to break up our "top line" for months. Imagine if with all the great depth play we got anything from our top guys 5v5.
Shut-up ... They had the most points in the play-in. Many out there are quick to be critical and blindly look away when they are producing. This team has depth for a reason and that is so when the opposition keys on the top line the others can add in.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
dallas was 20 mins late..after that it was fairly even. Talbot got away with a bad one. Monahan's line was the 3rd best, if not 4th...

need to be ready for the next game, it's not going to be easy

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Shut-up ... They had the most points in the play-in. Many out there are quick to be critical and blindly look away when they are producing. This team has depth for a reason and that is so when the opposition keys on the top line the others can add in.
They have scored one goal 5v5, they have the worst on-ice metrics on the team. They've been bad and they have been for months.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
they are supposed to have the most points...they were average and picked up a few cheap points also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad