GDT: Flames @ Predators, 22-11-2023, 7 PM MT, Sportsnet 360

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Sad how bad our in zone 5v5 offense is when rookie Zary's out
It is Whopper Wednesday, could run to BK for a cheap Whopper lol.
Do they have that deal in Alberta? I think it's $4.99 every Wednesday.

I dunno we're light on Burger Kings in Calgary. Not even sure where the closest is to me. And Taco Bells sadly.
couple Cheesy Gordita Crunchs used to be my hit.

There's a Subway in every strip mall though I swear

Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If only we had a a few clutch 30 or more goal scorers on this team.

The severe lack of offense on this team will always make winning games a struggle. Gaudreau, Tkachuk, Monahan... all gone and very unlikely to be replaced when the Flames continue to draft in their usual middle of the pack spot.

Sorry but winning enough games to sneak into the playoffs and the getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round just doesn't turn my crank any more.
I'll be honest... I'm cheering for a loss along with a few more in the next five games.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
If only we had a a few clutch 30 or more goal scorers on this team.

The severe lack of offense on this team will always make winning games a struggle. Gaudreau, Tkachuk, Monahan... all gone and very unlikely to be replaced when the Flames continue to draft in their usual middle of the pack spot.

Sorry but winning enough games to sneak into the playoffs and the getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round just doesn't turn my crank any more.
I'll be honest... I'm cheering for a loss along with a few more in the next five games.
Come on mate! You can't cheer for a loss if you are a fan.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
This games a bit of a snoozefest tbh but at least it's only a 1 goal deficit.

Not a lot of sustained offensive zone pressure. Kadri line really missing Zary, not much from Lindholm's line, Backlunds line quieter this game, atrocious PP.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Sad how bad our in zone 5v5 offense is when rookie Zary's out

I dunno we're light on Burger Kings in Calgary. Not even sure where the closest is to me. And Taco Bells sadly.
couple Cheesy Gordita Crunchs used to be my hit.

There's a Subway in every strip mall though I swear
I went to a Subway once and there was another complete Subway inside. Bizzarro.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
My goodness, might be Markstroms best save of the year, and he's had a lot of great ones.

Now f***ing score for him!

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Burger King is garbage, every other burger chain is better. $4.99 is a deal? lmao, terrible deal. McDicks last year was rocking $3 for Big Macs on Flames game days.

• Wow

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I like Dairy Queen's burgers. Underrated, me thinks.
I live right by one (and a Subway because everyone does) and they always had 2 double cheese for $6. Was awesome value. Ever since inflation got completely out of control 6+ months ago they don't do it anymore :(

DQ low key makes good food, fries/poutine is really good, but without a coupon they are way too expensive. All fast food these days is too expensive. Even Taco Bell isn't worth it, they think they can charge how much for intestinal meat?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I live right by one (and a Subway because everyone does) and they always had 2 double cheese for $6. Was awesome value. Ever since inflation got completely out of control 6+ months ago they don't do it anymore :(
Aye, I remember those deals. Sigh.

f***.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
My favorite are Harvey's burgers. I wish they had more outlets.
I think I tried ordering off DoorDash but was disappointed in finding out they don't utilise them. Think it was Harvey's. I miss their food, I remember enjoying it. Haven't had forever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad