GDT: Flames @ Predators, 22-11-2023, 7 PM MT, Sportsnet 360

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'm craving wings. I can't believe a pound is $15 everywhere near me now. So disappointing.
When I was 19, we had a bar that had nickel wings every Thursday.
20 wings for $1. We'd be there every Thursday. Now you get 7 for $15. WTF.
Yeah, food costs are out of control. I used to enjoy ordering or eating out a fair amount in the past... But not anymore. Something that was a three times a week thing for 15+ years for me is down to maybe a couple a month.

Reactions: Boomstick

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I'm craving wings. I can't believe a pound is $15 everywhere near me now. So disappointing.
KFC does a bucket of 20 for £5.99 quite often here in the UK. Great deal that.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I do love seeing a new generation of players trying exciting moves. If you've been handling a puck since you were 5-6 years old, in a lot of cases, hell yeah why not grow the game. No reason young players shouldn't get comfortable doing that stuff.

I remember right before Crosby was drafted, Cherry was showing him in a junior game doing the lacrosse goal thing... And absolutely blasted him for it.

Thought that attitude was stupid then.. and yeah, still do. I like seeing flashy and creative shit. XD

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
We have been shit at winning critical FO in the last few games.

Fire fat Savard after this game.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Absolutely nothing on that PP. Credit to Preds but flames PP gotta be better.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Cmon Hubes bury that.
That was some dirty BS from Lauzon on Pospisil. Glad Nikita took him to task. Telling his teammates he's still here.

this stupid country smh
Although I think I'm at the age where I'd rather pay more than a nickel for a piece of meat now.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Ever since that power play for the trip on Pospisil, we weren't very good. Terrible power play, then just discombobulated. Need some goals to help out our goalie.
Yeah, I've seen about 6 really, really good saves from Markstrom. He needs some run support. I hope they bring it!

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Cmon Hubes bury that.
That was some dirty BS from Lauzon on Pospisil. Glad Nikita took him to task. Telling his teammates he's still here.

this stupid country smh
Although I think I'm at the age where I'd rather pay more than a nickel for a piece of meat now.
It is Whopper Wednesday, could run to BK for a cheap Whopper lol.
Do they have that deal in Alberta? I think it's $4.99 every Wednesday.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
What is the point of having Savard as our PP coach? I am confused and concerned at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad