Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
What on earth is Remenda talking about

A) who knows
B) why would you not mute him immediately
C) this guy will be the next NHL person to be fired for unprofessional conduct and it will have to do with kidnapping and keeping McDavid in his basement.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
source.gif

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I've never seen McDavid this irrelevant in a game. He looks like he asked for a trade over the Christmas break. Dude is checked out... didn't even celebrate a 2-1 goal

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I've never seen McDavid this irrelevant in a game. He looks like he asked for a trade over the Christmas break. Dude is checked out... didn't even celebrate a 2-1 goal

He had one good shift early in the game and he didn't even get a shot off. He's been a complete non-factor this game and is -2.

James Neal +/- watch, he is now -3 this game.

Reactions: Boomstick

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
I mean... can you blame him? Best player in the game, and his team has been irrelevant since he entered the league minus 1 year. That’s gotta wear on you. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did ask for a trade. He’s the only one pulling the rope for them (and I guess Drai as well).

Reactions: Mobiandi and Dack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad