Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
qQXnOVU.jpg

Go team!​

Last edited:

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'll save your thread since you decided on putting up Frodo.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
McDavid gets the puck behind his own net. He glances at the clock: 10 seconds left. He smirks, "definitely enough time."

He goes up ice... in classic fashion no one can touch him. Kassian, breathing heavily through his mouth 4 seconds into his shift remembers to stay onside. Rogers' Place rises to their feet because they know what's about to happen. McDavid maneuvers through a maze of hooking sticks... obviously the refs don't call anything

It's just him against Rittich. McDavid puts on his backhand and roofs it just before the buzzer goes! The crowd goes crazy, he's done it again. He looks up at the jumbrotron and smiles: 6-1 Flames after 40.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
McDavid gets the puck behind his own net. He glances at the clock: 10 seconds left. He smirks, "definitely enough time."

He goes up ice... in classic fashion no one can touch him. Kassian, breathing heavily through his mouth 4 seconds into his shift remembers to stay onside. Rogers' Place rises to their feet because they know what's about to happen. McDavid maneuvers through a maze of hooking sticks... obviously the refs don't call anything

It's just him against Rittich. McDavid puts on his backhand and roofs it just before the buzzer goes! The crowd goes crazy, he's done it again. He looks up at the jumbrotron and smiles: 6-1 Flames after 40.

f*** I wish I could like posts rn :laugh::laugh::laugh:. Comedy gold being spilled everywhere today.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Rinaldo out when when they play neanderthals like Kassian and Nurse?

Reider not playing against one of the slowest defenses in the league?

Is the coach a moron? Honest question.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
We know two things

-The Oilers have a terrible hockey team
-The Flames are not capable of showing up for games of any importance

The solution? Sacrificing Hamonic to the hockey gods by strapping him to a rocket that's headed straight for Winnipeg.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Not giving Reider the chance to show up his old team is a mistake. Peculiar coaching by Ward here.

At least Kylington is in.

Edit: Crisis averted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad