Flames @ Kraken

wewantyoursoul

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Valley, OR
59962-bjork-bjork-bjork-bjork-bjork.jpg

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Footnote on the McCann hit: Tolvanen, Dumoulin and Shultz were a couple of feet away from McCann and did absolutely nothing after the hit. Hate seeing that.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Footnote on the McCann hit: Tolvanen, Dumoulin and Shultz were a couple of feet away from McCann and did absolutely nothing after the hit. Hate seeing that.
Noticed this as well and rubbed me the wrong way. Really the only reason why I miss Tanev.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Bjorkstrand with another clutch goal and now another nice one from Tolvanen. Could be a high scoring night given Calgary's disorganisation.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Marleau one of the few players that turned Pro at the NHL level at 18 and within an short time was a Major major contributor for Sharks! A great great player and man he was smooth and could skate circles around most everyone besides being a scoring threat every game

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Matty looks really frustrated with himself out there.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oof that’s a softie…
Even the new, somewhat improved Gru is still good for about one stinker a game on average.

What the hell was that? Man, this is a winnable game--we can't afford this nonsense. Plus that might have been the slowest breakaway that I have ever seen.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Oooooooookay… two Flames beat the second Kraken back on that? This one has had a disorganized chaotic vibe to it all night, getting a little embarrassing

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad