GDT: Flames @ Jets 6pm

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Hey guys, Jets fan here.

Just wondering what the battles to watch on your squad are? Is there a player on the bubble that might be able to make an NHL worthy statement tonight?

Asimplehockeyfan

Sep 6, 2018
Well everyone, including me, has been saying "Lets not get ahead of ourselves with regards to Dube... He still has to prove himself against NHL competition"
I guess tonight's the night and he'll get to prove himself against some of the best.
Really looking forward to seeing how Dube and Parsons perform tonight. They're swimming in the deep end of the pool tonight.
Deep end of the pool? We are in shark infested waters with a big chunk of meat tied around our waste. I agree with everyone else here that I'd dube performs really well against the jets, he should have a spot.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Well, Dube's certainly not lacking in confidence

“I’ll be playing with Buddy and Mange tonight,” Dube said following Friday’s practice at the Saddledome. “We’ve been playing together probably the last three games, including this one. I think we have chemistry. If we play our game and play well just like we did in Vancouver (in a 4-1 win Wednesday), I think we have a chance of dominating.”
Prospects play pre-season tilt tonight in the 'Peg

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Looks like a lot of Winnipeg regulars are in and we rocking Dube, Buddy Robinson and Eatbread on our 1st line.

If Parsons can hold his own I'll be damned impressed.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I like Parsons but let's be real, he's gonna get lit up like a Christmas tree tonight.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Anyone know where to watch the game? Stupid baseball and leafs on sportsnet, so that isn't an option for me.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Probably a dumb question but does anyone know if the game remains on the website afterwards?

I can't watch it live so I have to watch it around 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad