GDT: Flames @ Jets 6pm

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This should be a good game tonight. As per Steinberg, Parson and Glass will be the goalies for tonight. Also Dube, mangipane, Foo, Valimaki and Kylington with be in tonight.

Yeah, don't think any NHL'er will be playing again. Let the boys rest from that time zone change.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If Dube looks good out there tonight... how can you not give him a spot on the 3rd of Oct?
Because it would still just be three games in the preseason. All he'll do by playing a good game is guarantee he won't be cut yet, just like everyone else fighting for a job.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
So three decent forwards and two good defensemen against the Jets opening day top six.

This should be fun

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How often do you have a game with two Reichel/Rychel's playing? I know its not the first time, but it's been a while

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So three decent forwards and two good defensemen against the Jets opening day top six.

This should be fun
Well everyone, including me, has been saying "Lets not get ahead of ourselves with regards to Dube... He still has to prove himself against NHL competition"
I guess tonight's the night and he'll get to prove himself against some of the best.
Really looking forward to seeing how Dube and Parsons perform tonight. They're swimming in the deep end of the pool tonight.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Holy shit. Not even fair. Arguably their top 7 forwards, two thirds of their defense and their starting goalie against what very possibly could be our AHL team squad plus or minus a few guys.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Holy ****. Not even fair. Arguably their top 7 forwards, two thirds of their defense and their starting goalie against what very possibly could be our AHL team squad plus or minus a few guys.
4 or 5 of our AHL top 6 me thinks

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Because it would still just be three games in the preseason. All he'll do by playing a good game is guarantee he won't be cut yet, just like everyone else fighting for a job.
I get that but IMO a good showing tonight would solidify a spot on opening night.

Kid deserves it. If the Mgmt thinks it’s best for his development to be in the AHL, then that certainly isn’t because of merit

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
This will be an interesting test for Dube and Mangiapane.

If Dube can play great against one of the best top 6’s in the league, you have to really consider him in the Flames official lineup.

I’m excited for this game, it’ll give the prospects a great challenge. I expect us to lose, I just want a good 60 minute battle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad