GDT: Flames @ Jets 6pm

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Who is he better than out of Gaudreau, Monahan, Tkachuk, Lindholm, Neal, and Backlund? Backlund maybe.

Lindholm, Neal. I could see him having a similar impact. I’m not saying it’s a sure thing but he’s been the best player on the ice 5/5 games. That doesn’t happen

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Lindholm, Neal. I could see him having a similar impact. I’m not saying it’s a sure thing but he’s been the best player on the ice 5/5 games. That doesn’t happen

He could very well be better than Neal soon minus sniping goals, but I disagree with him being even on par with Lindholm yet.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Are you watching this game? He’s skating circles around the Jets right now.

Well if you're going to base him skating circles against the Jets, then he's basically better than everyone but Gaudreau in the top 6. Tkachuk, Monahan, and Backlund have never skated circles against someone of the Jets caliber from what I can remember.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Well if you're going to base him skating circles against the Jets, then he's basically better than everyone but Gaudreau in the top 6. Tkachuk, Monahan, and Backlund have never skated circles against someone of the Jets caliber from what I can remember.

It’s more that he’s just showing a dynamic quality. Speed kills at the NHL level.

Tkachuk, Monahan are special players with their ability to slow the game down. Dube just burns the other team. Lindholm is a great two way player but I’m not sure I would call him dynamic in any way.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
2 meh goals against Parsons. He'll be in the AHL this year.
No way Parsons could have stopped that 2nd goal. He did everything right... hugged the post... Buff just made a perfect shot, high over Parson's left shoulder between Parsons head and the pipe.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
To be honest I think half the Winnipeg team out there is wishing they were Max Domi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad