Injury Report: Flames games postponed because of Covid

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
I regret to inform you there are documented cases of cats and dogs getting the rona.
Can dogs and cats get the COVID-19 virus?
7FE66E92-1C12-4A9A-8B7B-A1C3A59E192C.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Only Coleman, Tkachuk, Vladar and Stone aren't in COVID protocol since Backs got added today.

I wonder who the last will be go on protocol.

+500 on Tkachuk
+300 on Coleman
+250 on Vladar
-100 on Stone

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Even though our teams are rivals, it's great to hear that those who got infected are doing well. Let's hope it stays that way. It's a shame we won't be watching a Battle of Alberta this month. :(

Reactions: deleted user

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Shows how pact our schedule was, postponed 4 games and still only 5 teams played less games than us, most of those had games postponed as well.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Just shut down the league

It’s not meaningful when half the team is on Covid-19

what are you winning?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Hey quick question to you who have followed this more closely: do we know what covid variant has been the one to cause havoc with the Flames? Omicron or Delta (or some other "old variant")?

If I understood this correctly there have been 27 cases with the Flames, all asymptomatic and now all infected have tested negative so they might be cleared in few days (ok to go after xmas break)?

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hey quick question to you who have followed this more closely: do we know what covid variant has been the one to cause havoc with the Flames? Omicron or Delta (or some other "old variant")?

If I understood this correctly there have been 27 cases with the Flames, all asymptomatic and now all infected have tested negative so they might be cleared in few days (ok to go after xmas break)?

I'm 98% sure I saw it confirmed as Omicron. I'm remembering reading it..

//
"Test results have confirmed the Flames do have some cases of the Omicron variant, a new strain with a high rate of transmission. It takes several days to confirm the strain of any positive so it’s too early to say if all of the infections on the local NHL squad can be linked to Omicron."
//

Omicron confirmed in Calgary Flames COVID-19 outbreak | Calgary Sun

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepper

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Only Coleman, Tkachuk, Vladar and Stone aren't in COVID protocol since Backs got added today.

I wonder who the last will be go on protocol.

+500 on Tkachuk
+300 on Coleman
+250 on Vladar
-100 on Stone
well just saw Vladar was the next player to get on the list so he won't be last...

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
The province has put in more restrictions. All sporting venues with a capacity greater than 1000 are not restricted to 50% of capacity. So the Dome is restricted to about 9600.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad