Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 5-2 (Highmore, Boeser)

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
they need to start halak tonight and just hope he shows well enough some idiot gm offers something

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Calgary is a scary team. Thats a well oiled machine right there. THey have Monahan as their 4th C. Dominate 1st line, no weak pairings.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Calgary is a scary team. Thats a well oiled machine right there. THey have Monahan as their 4th C. Dominate 1st line, no weak pairings.
Monahan is a broken player, he’s where he belongs. They have Trevor Lewis in their top 9. If anything, they could even use another top 9 forward via trade

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
What's the Demko/Markstrom head to head matchup at?

vancouver-canucks-thatcher-demko.gif

tumblr_inline_mldkgu0q481qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: mriswith

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
I am hoping they lose but I think they might take this and get shelled by Buffalo tomorrow. Besides, Calgary kind of deserves to lose both games for playing their starter against Buffalo and back up vs us. They did the same shenanigans vs Colorado. Marky vs Detroit and back up vs Colorado. Now the sabres might actually be a better team than us but we are in their division. No reason not to play their starter vs us.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I am hoping they lose but I think they might take this and get shelled by Buffalo tomorrow. Besides, Calgary kind of deserves to lose both games for playing their starter against Buffalo and back up vs us. They did the same shenanigans vs Colorado. Marky vs Detroit and back up vs Colorado. Now the sabres might actually be a better team than us but we are in their division. No reason not to play their starter vs us.
Unless they want us not to do anything at the deadline. Awfully 3d chess move. :)

HeLord

Feb 19, 2022
I will ALWAYS cheer for our superior Canucks to beat the shit out of the lames. Playoffs or not, only morons would cheer for our team to lose to the lames.

Reactions: RussianRacket

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
IMO the chance of playoffs has become too unrealistic. We're out. This weekend is the one weekend where I hope we lose.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I see the Flames want the Canucks to win by starting Vladar.

Yes, I know Markstrom started yesterday. Just seems strange to not have Vladar play that game.

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
I see the Flames want the Canucks to win by starting Vladar.

Yes, I know Markstrom started yesterday. Just seems strange to not have Vladar play that game.
Maybe its a Ploy so we don't sell and they can sign motte on the cheap in free Agency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad