Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 5-2 (Highmore, Boeser)

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
So you aren’t a Canucks fan unless you cheer for a win?
I did not say so, my friend. I said Canucks fans are cheering for a win. I did not say "all", "real", "actual" when referencing Canucks fans and also did not say "only" in connection to cheering for a win.

I think you are reading too much into it. But I am willing to move past this. :)

Cheers, friend!

Reactions: Indiana

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Hoping for a loss to get Green & friends fired was okay.

Cheering for the Flames is not.

Yes I am talkin bout playoffs.
Never cheered against us, even to get rid of the plague that was Benning. But must admit that if losing to Calgary (badly) and Bufallo gets the ball rolling on making the needed trades to get us to be a good team then I'm in.

Reactions: geebaan

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
We are a good team.
We are? IMO we are a below average team with a fabulous goalie who is covering up for a lot of poor play. I think not making trades now, at this TDL, is only going to hurt us in the big picture. We need to collect assets and build for a better future. The present really isn't very good at all.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
We are? IMO we are a below average team with a fabulous goalie who is covering up for a lot of poor play. I think not making trades now, at this TDL, is only going to hurt us in the big picture. We need to collect assets and build for a better future. The present really isn't very good at all.
We have played extraordinary hockey since December. Almost a 4 month sample size.

I know the hole was deep but it is not anymore. When we get in the playoffs, we will go on a run to at least the third round. If this new management team sells now, then I'm not sure they are at all qualified to work in the NHL.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Screenshot_20220319-154444_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: geebaan

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Yeah our playoffs hopes are pretty much done.

Edmonton and Nashville are out of reach being 7 points ahead of us.

Vegas is 5 points ahead and Dallas is essentially 5 points up based on points percentage.

And even if we somehow pull a miracle and beat BOTH of Vegas and Dallas, our prize is playing the Avs in the first round.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
A loss tonight and we can finally stop hearing about peoples pipe dreams.
They absolutely need two games here.

Again, if they split the next two games, they would need to go… 13-5 in the remaining 18 games to hit 95 points.

That Detroit game really f***ed things.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
They absolutely need two games here.

Again, if they split the next two games, they would need to go… 13-5 in the remaining 18 games to hit 95 points.

That Detroit game really f***ed things.

The Ducks game on Feb 19th was the final nail on the season for me. Mediocre at best division rival comes into town on a losing streak and lays the boots to the boy band in a must win game... Just pathetic

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Mark tonight down in your calanders folks. Tonight’s loss will be the straw that blows this core up. Like it or not, here we go!

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I’m just thinking of something.
How could we now have had a plan to trade Vezina caliber JM25 before losing him for nothing?

We paid a prospect and 2nd for 10 games of Tyler Toffoli

Literally 0 foresight. My god.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad