GDT: Flames at Lightning: April 3

JulianHopper*

Flames Win 4-1

Curtis Glencross with 2 goals to lead Flames and shows why he's the Flames best player. To bad he was hurt as he's on pace for a 30 plus goal season.

In a re-building season on a team full of young players he show us what a real NHL player looks like.

Same with Mike Cammalleri, another goal (25) and an assist. I don't see how the Flames let this guy walk.

Kevin Westgarth with another goal, his 4th.

Bryce Van Brabant with over 10 minutes in this game although you didn't really notice him that much, he had a couple chances to score and was able to put the puck on net.

Mikael Backland with just one assist in his last 5 games. I don't he'll be back next season. The Flames have to get a lot better and need players that can put up points on a nightly basis and in big games.

Another solid game by Karri Ramo, he's been playing unreal. Another night with 32 shots and only allowing 1 goal.

Another good game by the Flames and their stars stepped up to score and get the win.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
On another note, I'm really hoping that the Lightning this year can be a model for the Flames next year. Especially the stretch where they were without Stamkos. Young, exciting to watch, and extremely successful. I know it's greedy, but remember that one year ago, the Lightning were 3rd worst in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad