GDT: Flames at Golden Knights: 8pm on HNIC (SN1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Only four forwards have more ice time than Lucic tonight. Seven have less including Tkachuk, Mangiapane and Bennett. So that's something.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
f*** you jankowski you stupid jabroni. You brainless f***ing bozo! Gtfo gtfo!!!!! I don’t want to see that brainless straw man again in the lineup.

f*** you!!! f*** you!!! No effort and no try! f***ing idiot of a player.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Only four forwards have more ice time than Lucic tonight. Seven have less including Tkachuk, Mangiapane and Bennett. So that's something.

Lucic has been far from the problem.
Let's be honest, Bennett doesn't deserve a minute of ice time right now.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It is time to call him what he is, a bust. I just can't believe, we missed out on the highest pick in team history.

Before last season, I had given up on Bennett. There was nothing he could do to impress me and yet he managed to prove me wrong.

Before this season, I had high hopes and now I'm back to being disappointed.

The lesson learned is to never dream.

Reactions: viper0220

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
This isn’t a good team, really. Offense is very top heavy. Bottom six is among the worst in the league. Mentally weak all around. Defense is alright but goaltending is a question mark.

Needs some serious work. I hope Brad is working the phones.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
This isn’t a good team, really. Offense is very top heavy. Bottom six is among the worst in the league. Mentally weak all around. Defense is alright but goaltending is a question mark.

It's all about hoping this team peaks at the right time this year, I highly doubt we'll get 50 wins again but if we can make the dance and hopefully hit our peak later in the season, I still believe we can do some damage this year.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It's all about hoping this team peaks at the right time this year, I highly doubt we'll get 50 wins again but if we can make the dance and hopefully hit our peak later in the season, I still believe we can do some damage this year.
That’s a pretty shitty way to look at a season, in all honesty lol

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016

You mean the same Brad who

- inherited the best pieces on the team
- was gifted Tkachuk by Benning
- hand-built the rest of the "mentally weak" team
- cant find a goalie to save his life
- is sitting on several buy-outs and one untradeable anchor of a contract
- looks to have hired a second lemon of a coach in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad