GDT: Flames (8-9-1) @ Leafs (14-3-2): How many goals will Matthews torch us for? SNW 5PM MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
giphy.gif

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Good effort. 2 games that they actually looked good (7-1 Edmonton was not fair whatsoever). I'll believe that they turn around when I see it.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
That was another win where they did just enough to take 2 points. Still waiting for Hanifin, Andersson, or Gio to show half a brain with the puck on both sides of the ice. Valimaki and Kylington are so superior there it's not even funny

Monahan looked good for the first time in a while. The break did him good. Crazy how quickly his body breaks down though

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Love to see Tkachuk and Monahan get off the snide.

As I said after the 7-1 loss, Monahan is truly the key to the Flame success (jokes aside he had a lot of solid stick work for takeaways. Especially noticeable in on Matthews early on)

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well wasn't exactly the hard charging inspired hockey you want but pretty solid all around. Big guys finally showing up on the PP.

Great : BSD, Monahan(one of the best C games I've seen Sean play in quite a while, maybe feeling Sam coming up on him :naughty:), Lindholm, Tanev

Good : Tkachuk, Gio, Gaudreau, Bennett, Kylington(looked great in limited time for not playing so long), Andersson, Valimaki

Meh : Backlund, Lucic, Nordstrom, Gawdin, Leivo, Hanifin, Mangiapane

Bad : Dube was horrible today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad