GDT: FLAMES (5-5-2) at BRUINS (11-2-0) | 5 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Okay just looked at the standings and there are only seven teams in the West that have put themselves in somewhat of a solid position. And that includes the Oilers and the Kraken. We have two games in hand on Oilers and are four points back. Right now a wild card spot is still wide open. West conference looking fairly weak right now. So I am bringing some good news aren’t I ?!?!?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Okay just looked at the standings and there are only seven teams in the West that have put themselves in somewhat of a solid position. And that includes the Oilers and the Kraken. We have two games in hand on Oilers and are four points back. Right now a wild card spot is still wide open. West conference looking fairly weak right now. So I am bringing some good news aren’t I ?!?!?
Yeah. We got off to such a great start that this slide isn't really a death blow.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
The effort is there. The finish is not. Also, Vladdy already looks better than Marky which is concerning
thought flames had a solid road game. couple of shanked shots and 0/6 on PP was difference.

is kylington coming back anytime soon?

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
thought flames had a solid road game. couple of shanked shots and 0/6 on PP was difference.

is kylington coming back anytime soon?
Nobody knows what Kylington is going through right now except people in the organization. It’s a private matter and he’ll be back when he’s ready. Hopefully it’s sooner than later

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad