GDT: FLAMES (5-5-2) at BRUINS (11-2-0) | 5 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Yeah lucky us, we get McAvoy tonight. Bruins are the best team in the league currently and undefeated at home.
I would be going with Vladar tonight against is former team, but what do I know? This is why I'm not an NHL Coach.
Anyways, I'll be listening at work again tonight. Looks like we're all expecting another loss so maybe this is where we right the ship. Who knows.
Go Flames.
Enjoy the game everyone, cheers.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins fan here. I am still a Looch fan. I want the Bs to win and hope Milan doesn't crunch any of the Bs.

I hope you guys have a good rest of the season (except vs the Bs).

Many Bruins fans still love Looch.

Here he is in Boston with his family

1668111314864.png

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Remember that 9-0 game in Boston where Chris Butler was -7? Yeah lol
Oh God. Bruins fan here in peace.. (alot of my online friends are Calgary fans) and I remember that game. I was just a 20yo kid at the time delivering pizza and I turned on the radio thinking 'oh yeah the Bruins are today' and I heard the score over the radio in my car and I was like wait did I hear that right. . . :laugh:

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Thought we'd win one or both of the last two. Played well enough overall to at least split for sure.
This one will be a Bruins feast unless we get pre 2nd round Flames tending from either fella.

Go Flames, but expect to be waxed a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad