GDT: FLAMES (5-5-2) at BRUINS (11-2-0) | 5 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Damn it, and they were tiring on that kill. That was our chance

And then a shitty low percentage shot by Kads going back to our end

Nice shot Ritchie :facepalm:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Need something out of high paid guys in Mangi and Coleman. Something from Dube wouldn't hurt either.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
It's tough to watch this tbh. Playing hard, but quite clear a ppg just won't be scored to equalize. Same story every game. Feels like eventually we'll be rewarded for the good efforts, but other than 2 loser points we are not and it just feels like we have the stone hands of 18 4th liners out there.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's tough to watch this tbh. Playing hard, but quite clear a ppg just won't be scored to equalize. Same story every game. Feels like eventually we'll be rewarded for the good efforts, but other than 2 loser points we are not and it just feels like we have the stone hands of 18 4th liners out there.

I keep hoping for that gel to kick in. The funk periods of play are just brutal to withstand. And then out of nowhere good play happens and seems hard to believe.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Also, Ruz could easily take the place of several high-prices guys who aren't doing anything and should be in a package trade for picks or top 2 D man.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I keep hoping for that gel to kick in. The funk periods of play are just brutal to withstand. And then out of nowhere good play happens and seems hard to believe.
Even with this depleted roster the boys are playing very hard. We need a better way to generate top end chances though. Feels like an exercise in futility after we get the game's first goal. All downhill from there. About to go 2/8 when scoring first.

Reactions: Tofveve

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
The lack of speed on this roster; Coleman with the turnover and no way Lewis can find any openings

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm up for a blockbuster trade.

I'm sorry but Dube is pretty much Kobasuw or Lombardi or a bunch of other guys that never became what we wanted them to be.

Reactions: Iggys Dome

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I'm up for a blockbuster trade.

I'm sorry but Dube is pretty much Kobasuw or Lombardi or a bunch of other guys that never became what we wanted them to be.
Blockbuster? Lol, no one has cap space and we don’t have any desirable players

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad