GDT: Flames (33-13-3) @ Capitals (27-17-6) - Feb 1 | 5PM MST | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
You can't expect to consistently win if you go into every game knowing you're going to automatically ship 2 soft goals. Those first and third goals were atrocious.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I usually don't think a lot of Hamonic but damn are the Flames gonna miss him if he's gone for a while.

Hamonic is easily this team's #3D. The dropoff from him to the next guys (Hanifin/Andersson/Kylington) is noticeable. Well not Kylington but he's never been given an opportunity to log real minutes, even though he's our 4th best dman.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
That was a shitty one.
OH well, bound to happen after that long of a break. Not worried, gotta get after it in a couple days.

Looks like Vegas won't make ground tonight.
Sloppy play and Mike Smith did us in.

Anyone who doesn't think that this team needs some more beef needs to look at that last minute. Why not bully the Flames? :laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Hamonic is easily this team's #3D. The dropoff from him to the next guys (Hanifin/Andersson/Kylington) is noticeable. Well not Kylington but he's never been given an opportunity to log real minutes, even though he's our 4th best dman.

:laugh:

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Caps are a bunch of cheap shooting p***yes. Haven’t felt this angry after a game in a while

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

I’d say Hanifin is a step up right now, but he’s the 5th on my list. I also missed this game so I can’t comment.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
We just let the defending champs have 40 shots on our backup goaltender.....we didn’t deserve a point.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad