GDT: FLAMES (29-13-6) vs. JETS (22-19-8) 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This was my fear about paying up for Toffoli.
This team doesn’t have the centres to make him pop without f***ing the other lines.

Monahan is f***ing COOKED.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Razzy doing absolutely everything possible to make sure the pp stays in the O-Zone, with a couple good shots and a few good passes.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
The amount of flexibility Toffoli adds to that powerplay as a half-wall, moving threat is night and day compared to Monahan being stapled to the middle outside of retrieving the puck and holding it too long before resetting up to the D.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I don't know what Sutter put in his water but Rasmus has stopped looking like a tool on the PP and with the puck in general

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I don't know what Sutter put in his water but Rasmus has stopped looking like a tool on the PP and with the puck in general
There was an article about that recently. Apparently Huska has been drilling it into him that he NEEDS to shoot more. And that his "waiting for bodies to screen" was stopping rebounds, and making him easy to defend, and that if he gets a quick shot off instead of waiting for the perfect shot, he'd create more offense. Looks like they aren't wrong.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Monahan would probably benefit from sitting for a couple of games. Ditto for Dube.

Although given how much Sutter seems to dislike Dube, he's probably a goner in the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad