GDT: FLAMES (29-13-6) vs. JETS (22-19-8) 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

The two former Atlanta teams battle for supremacy today!

I don't care that it's a "holiday", start times like this should be illegal or something.

I sure hope the Flames know that this afternoon isn't a warmup...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Darryl got to have Ritchie lol

Dube can’t disappear every other game and keep his job. Same with Monahan but he is not going to lose his job. We don’t have enough depth and Sutter doesn’t like Dube at center

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
As mentioned on the previous thread, trade Monahan before the TD and promote Ruzicka.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
They still find a way to put Ritchie into the lineup ffs lol. And after dube was having a good stretch of games too.

Lucic-monahan-tofolli as a third line? Jesus Christ

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Would like to see them try Toffoli at Monahan's spot on PP1. Think a RHS there would open things up a bit more and maybe allow for Kylington to replace Andersson as well.

Mony hasn't been awful up there or anything but PP2 could use him.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
cut.jpg

The two former Atlanta teams battle for supremacy today!

I don't care that it's a "holiday", start times like this should be illegal or something.

I sure hope the Flames know that this afternoon isn't a warmup...

Couldn't agree more about early games like this. Can a guy even pound beers this early without condescending looks and whispers? Sheesh.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Time for Gaudreau to reignite after a meh game (not just pointwise).

Also, it sucks royally that we don't get more national coverage games. I don't want to go down the premium package route again but might if we keep playing well. Other streaming methods suck these days it seems to me.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Will be golfing here in Palm Springs during this one. Tying a franchise record sounds cool, I'd be OK with that. Johnny dunking on the Jets is always fun hopefully can get a couple by early on Hellebuyck.

mayday-air-disaster.gif

Wow man lucky you - I'm ridiculously jealous!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad